I went to the gym for a run the other day, and when I realized my iPod wasn’t charged, I decided to skip my workout and went to Starbucks for a latte instead.
My husband thought this was absolutely ridiculous, but I simply CANNOT exercise unless I have my favorite upbeat songs pumping through my ears, and workouts are such an important part of my exercise routine that I actually update my gym playlist at least once a month to keep my tunes fresh.
Now, I know I’m not the only one that needs music to stay motivated at the gym, and since there are a lot of people out there who are in the midst of making New Year’s resolutions to eat less and workout more, I decided to share 33 of my favorite workout songs of 2015.
If you click on the affiliate links below (or the ‘view’ button in the album above), they will take you straight to iTunes where you can preview and listen to the songs to decide which ones you like the most.
1. What Do You Mean? by Justin Bieber
2. Worth It by Fifth Harmony
3. Sugar by Robyn Schulz, Francesco Yates
4. Lean On by Major Lazer, MØ, DJ Snake
5. Cheerleader by OMI
6. Levels by Nick Jonas
7. Drag Me Down by One Direction
8. Hideaway by Daya
9. Stitches by Shawn Mendes
10. Hula Hoop by OMI
11. Locked Away by R. City, Adam Levine
12. On My Mind by Ellie Goulding
13. Can’t Feel My Face by The Weeknd
14. Here by Alessia Cara
15. Roses by The Chainsmokers, ROZES
16. Break a Sweat by Becky G
17. Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld
18. I Don’t Like It, I Love It (feat. Robin Thicke & Verdine White) by Flo Rida
19. Dangerous by Alyssa Reid
20. Hotline Bling by Drake
21. Want to Want Me by Jason Derulo
22. Sound of Your Heart by Shawn Hook
23. Ex’s and Oh’s by Elle King
24. Marvin Gaye (feat. Meghan Trainor) by Charlie Puth
25. Love Me Like You by Little Mix
26. Same Old Love by Selena Gomez
27. Fight Song by Rachel Platten
28. How Deep is Your Love by Calvin Harris, Disciples
29. Cool For The Summer by Demi Lovato
30. Drag Me Down by One Direction
31. Sorry by Justin Bieber
32. Where Are Ü Now (with Justin Biber) by Jack Ü
33. Ain’t Nobody (Loves Me Better) by Felix Jaehn, Jasmine Thompson
This post contains affiliate links.
If you love this collection of workout songs of 2015 as much as I do, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more workout motivation to help with your weight loss goals, please follow our Health & Fitness board where we share all kinds of tips, tricks, and workouts!