If you’re starting to see a plateau in your weight loss efforts and want some new and effective at home workouts that will help you increase your metabolism and burn fat fast, give one of these HIIT workouts for beginners I found on the FitnessBlender channel on YouTube a try!
HIIT, or high-intensity interval training, involves intense periods of exercise followed by short recovery periods so you burn more fat in less time, and I’m seeing HUGE results after only 2 weeks. Give one a try today – you’ll be hooked in no time!
Don’t have an internet package that allows you to stream online workouts for hours on end each month? Check out some of Cathe Friedrich’s HIIT workouts on Amazon. She has loads of videos to choose from, and I highly recommend her Ripped with HiiT Discount Bundle!
1. 15 Minute Total Body HIIT Workout
2. HIIT Workout for Fat Loss
3. Fat Burning HIIT Cardio Workout
4. Belly Fat Burner HIIT
5. Bodyweight Only Fat Burning HIIT Cardio Workout
6. Brutal HIIT Ladder Workout
7. Kickboxing and HIIT Workout
8. Fat Burning HIIT Pilates Workout
9. 45 Min HIIT Cardio and Abs Workout
10. 60 Minute HIIT Cardio and Abs Workout
The FitnessBlender channel on YouTube is filled with so many great workouts. CLICK HERE to subscribe today!
This post contains affiliate links.
If you enjoyed these HIIT workouts for beginners as much as we did, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more at-home workouts to help you get back in shape this year, please follow our Health and Fitness board where we share all kinds of inspiration!