Remember how one of my college buddies recently signed up for Weight Watchers and I made her scream with joy when I put together this list of 25 easy-to-make Weight Watchers dinner recipes for her? Well, she’s been having a lot of luck with the program thanks to those delicious meals, but when we went out to celebrate her birthday last weekend, the look of sadness on her face when she had to pass on dessert made my heart hurt.
She’s ALWAYS loved dessert.
(She once ate an entire ice cream cake for dinner!)
So when I sat down at my computer the following evening, I decided to put together a collection of 25 Weight Watchers dessert recipes for her, and judging by the screams that came out of her mouth when she called to thank me, it would be a crime not to share them with all of you.
I’ve included the number of Weight Watchers Points/PointsPlus per serving after each link, but since I’m not on the Weight Watchers diet and don’t fully understand the system, please make sure to look at the recipes in detail to ensure they fit within your allowance.
Here’s to a healthier (and skinnier!) 2016!
1. 1-Point Cookie Balls Make with Oats, Banana, and Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (Lovin’ Our Chaos) ~ 1 WW Point Per Serving
2. No-Bake Peanut Buttery Cookie Dough Balls (Simple Nourished Living) ~ 1 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
3. Mini Cinnamon Rolls (KitchMe) ~ 2 WW Points Per Serving
4. Frozen Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie (Dashing Dish) ~ 5 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
5. Skinny Apple Pie (The Happier Homemaker) ~ 1 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
6. Berry Cobbler (Living a Changed Life) ~ 4 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
7. Pudding Pops (My Pinterest Affair) ~ 1 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
8. Pineapple Upside Down Cake (Recipes We Love) ~ 4 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
9. Lemon Thumbprint Cookies (Cookie Recipes) ~ 1 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
10. Peanut Butter Pie Recipe with Chocolate Chips (laa loosh) ~ 7 WW Points Per Serving
11. “No Bake” Skinny Strawberry Shortcake Trifle (Skinny Kitchen) ~ 3 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
12. Cheryl’s Bar Cookies From a White Cake Mix (Food.com) ~ 4 WW Points Per Serving
13. Weight Watchers Brownie Bites Recipe (Six Sisters’ Stuff) ~ 3 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
14. Weight Watchers Apple-Spiked Pumpkin Bread (Weight Watchers Recipes) ~ 1 WW Point Per Serving
15. Crepes (The Reluctant Weight Watchers Foodie) ~ 3 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
16. Skinny Key Lime Pie Pops (shaken together) ~ 1 WW Point Per Serving
17. Pumpkin Fluff (Runs for Cookie Recipes) ~ 3 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
18. Skinny Chocolate Coconut Cake Mix Cookie Bars (Simple Nourished Living) ~ 3 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
19. Banana Nutella Won Tons (danica’s daily) ~ 2 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
20. Peach Angel Food Cake (KitchMe) ~ 5 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
21. Skinny Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread (Skinny Kitchen) ~ 6 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
22. Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Bark (Simple Nourished Living) ~ 3 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
23. Dreamy Magical Bars Made Skinny (Skinny Kitchen) ~ 4 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
24. Low Fat Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies (Simple Nourished Living) ~ 3 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
25. Blueberry Tart (laa loosh) ~ 4 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
If you enjoyed these Weight Watchers dessert recipes, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more weight loss tips, tricks, workouts, and foods, please follow our Health and Fitness board where we share everything you need to get back in shape!