Have you ever used positive affirmations in your life? They may sound a little odd, but positive affirmations for women have the ability to be literally life-changing. There is so much good that can come from speaking to yourself with kindness and authority and manifesting your goals into life.
What Are Positive Affirmations?
Affirmations are not just things you see on memes floating around the internet. Positive affirmations for women are statements created for us ladies specifically, that are said with confidence about a perceived upcoming truth. These statements can help you overcome self-sabotaging thoughts and make room for positivity and self-affirming beliefs instead.
4 Ways to Use Positive Affirmations
Positive affirmations for women sound great, but how do you actually use them or create them? One way that many ladies use these is to create a list of what you think your negative qualities are. These may be habits or traits you would like to change about yourself or even hurtful words others have spoken to you. Then, figure out the common trait or negative overall statement you have in front of you.
Then, find an affirmation that is the exact opposite of what the negative is. If you are disorganized, tell yourself “I am organized and thorough and neat”. Speak your goal into being as if it has already happened in your life.
RELATED: 64 Powerful Thought Cards
Repeat your affirmations. Positive affirmations for women should be repeated 3-5 times a day at least! Make it your daily mantra and you’ll see your life start to change. You can tape the statement(s) up on your mirror, write them in your calendar or have a friend repeat them back to you.
The main key here is to state a positive, present-tense statement to yourself over and over. Instead of “I will….” you will need to say “I AM…”. You should say it to yourself until you start to believe it!
46 Positive Affirmations for Women
If you are like me, examples are a great starting point that help me get the creative juices flowing. If you are having a difficult time coming up with your own positive affirmations for women, read through this list and write down any that jump out at you.
- I am realizing my dreams
- I am full of love and goodness
- All my dreams are coming true
- I choose joy
- I am relaxed and happy
- I am surrounded by beauty and grace
- I am brave and I am strong
- Everything is okay
- I forgive myself and those around me
- I love myself and treat myself with the kindness I deserve
- I’m a leader in my field
- Great ideas come to me effortlessly
- I enjoy the journey of self-improvement
- I am brave and strong
- I am worth it
- I love and enjoy spending time with myself
- I am deserving of all love
- I can do anything I set my mind to
- I can do it and I will
- I love myself, respect myself and accept myself
- I deserve to be happy and loved
- I am safe
- I am kind and gentle to myself because I deserve it
- I am doing my best and I am enough
- Today I will love myself more
- Each breath gives me more peace
- I have gifts to offer the world that no one else can give
- Today’s win defines me
- I am powerful and strong
- I embody my beliefs
- I celebrate every strong woman in my life
- Every success deserves celebration
- I revel in the small wins today
- I feel deep inner peace inside me
- I recognize the wisdom within me
- My dream is being materialized, right now
- I appreciate every moment in my life
- Being kind to myself is worth my time
- I enjoy being a woman with grace
- I am at peace with myself
- I appreciate every single moment of this life
- I spread joy around me constantly
- I love my body
- I perfectly embody both femininity and intelligence
- I honor myself
- I can handle everything life hands me with grace
41 Positive Affirmations for Moms
Let’s be real. Yes, we are of course feminine and have our own desires and goals as our own person, but as great as positive affirmations for women are, sometimes we need encouragement specifically as moms. Here are some to repeat to yourself if you are struggling in a motherhood-specific area.
- I was chosen to be the mother of my children
- I’m the best mother for these children
- I am the anchor of this ship
- This too shall pass
- There are better days ahead
- I’m the calm in the chaos
- I am equipped
- I pour out my love
- I love being the mom of these children
- I am well-rested and able
- I can do it all
- I will fully embrace this day
- It’s okay to take time for me
- I am worthy of alone time
- My dreams matter too
- I have the energy for this
- It’s okay to ask for help
- My children don’t want perfect
- Our home is safe
- I am building a haven
- I listen to my heart and do what is best for my family and for myself
- There is wisdom and grace within me
- I have motherly instincts and they are true
- I’m doing an incredible job
- It’s okay not to do it all
- Time matters
- I trust my children
- I am able
- I am a strong, caring parent
- I am a better parent today than I was yesterday or the day before
- I am proud of myself
- My children love and appreciate me
- Who I am is enough
- I am the most important influence in my children’s lives
- There is no better use of my time than this moment
- I am fulfilling my calling
- I am rocking parenthood
- I am whole
- I can take comfort in those who have gone before me on this path
- I am beautiful and my children see it
- I am blessed
So there you have it! Positive affirmations for women are simple but powerful—which one will you be telling yourself this week?
This post contains affiliate links.
If you found this collection of positive affirmations for women helpful, please share this post on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more tips and ideas to help you live your best life, please follow our Mental Health board where we share all kinds of great articles we find each day!