When you think of a diet, the last thing that probably comes to mind is dessert. If you’re trying to lose weight, you’re often told to stay miles away from sweets and treats. But when it comes to the keto diet, easy keto desserts are part of a balanced daily regimen. Well maybe not every single day, but at least on the weekends.
Keto diet meals are low carb and high in fat, which actually makes for perfect keto sweets and keto treats. When you eat foods that are high in carbs, your body produces glucose and insulin, and with a high carb diet, your body uses glucose as energy. But with the keto diet, your body produces ketones in the liver to be used as energy instead.
By lowering the intake of carbs with keto diet recipes your body is induced into ketosis, which offers plenty of benefits including weight loss, enhanced physical and mental performance, increased energy, and blood sugar control, to name a few.
The best keto desserts are as healthy as they are delicious! They’re bite-sized and perfect to munch on after a healthy keto meal. I don’t know about you, but I never have time to make a huge, extravagant dessert unless it’s a special occasion. These sweet keto recipes only have a few ingredients so you can whip them up in no time!
You work hard all week. You hit the gym and eat healthy keto meals, but you’re also allowed to indulge from time to time. Especially when the desserts are keto certified! Would you believe you get to eat everything from brownies to peanut butter bark and cheesecake on the keto diet?
Get your ketogenic cooking on and try these 50 keto dessert recipes you’re sure to love!
- Flourless Avocado Brownies | The Castaway Kitchen
- Secret Ingredient Easy Chocolate Mousse | Gal on a Mission
- Easy No Bake Cheese Cake | Keto Connect
- Chocolate Chip Keto Dough | Lauren Rabadi
- 4-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies | The Big Man’s World
- Carbless Chocolate Peanut Butter Pecan Bark | Simply Taralynn
- No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars | Two Sleevers
- Coconut Flour Crepes | Sweet as Honey
- Easy Stovetop Sugar Free Candied Almonds | The Big Man’s World
- Low Carb Keto Cream Cheese Frosting | Wholesome Yum
- Hot and Smokey Mayan Dream Chocolate Truffles | The Nourished Caveman
- No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake | Low Carb Yum
- No Bake Almond and Coconut Clusters | Essential Keto
- Gluten Free Keto Churros | Gnom Gnom
- 3-Ingredient Paleo Vegan Coconut Crack Bars | The Big Man’s World
- White Chocolate Raspberry Fat Bombs | Perry’s Plate
- Sugar Free Caramel Sauce | Wholesome Yum
- Keto Pecan Pie Clusters | Hey Keto Mama
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake | Low Carb Yum
- Keto Tiramisu | Broke Foodies
- Ginger Coconut Cookies | Keto Summit
- Keto Cheesecake Fluff | Screwed on Straight
- Coconut Chocolate Bars | The Nourished Caveman
- Cinnamon Bun Fat Bomb Bars | Ditch the Wheat
- Sex in a Pan Dessert | Wholesome Yum
- Keto No Bake Cookies | How to This and That
- Keto Zucchini Coconut Bread | Ketovale
- Keto Pecan Pie Fudge | These Wild Acres
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Biscotti | Paleo Flourish
- Mascarpone Cheese Mousse and Berries | Low Carb Yum
- Keto Caramel Cheesecake Shooters | How to This and That
- Frost Bite Cookies | Maria Mind Body Health
- Mom’s Texas Brownies | Beauty and the Foodie
- Lemon Poppy Seed Ice Cream | Whole New Mom
- Vanilla Crème Pudding Parfaits | Healthful Pursuit
- Low Carb Keto Hazelnut Truffles | Low Carb Maven
- Keto Mint Chip Pudding | A Girl Worth Saving
- Slow Cooker Mocha Pudding Cake | Ruled.Me
- Low Carb Homemade Nutella Fudge | Simply So Healthy
- Ginger Turmeric Cookies | Kate’s Healthy Cupboard
- Whipped Coconut Cream with Berries | Low Carb, High Fat Recipes
- Layered Peppermint Patties | Keto Summit
- Butter Pecan Fat Bombs | Fluffy Chix Cook
- Dairy Free Coconut Chocolate Fudge | Low Carb Yum
- Cinnamon Chocolate Chia Pudding | Keto Summit
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd | The Blenderist
- Instant Avocado Vanilla Pudding | Low Carbs So Simple
- Low Carb Chocolate Bacon Toffee Ice Cream | I Breathe, I’m Hungry
- Mocha Low Carb Ice Cream Bars | A Sweet Life
- Flourless Lemon Cookies | Kate’s Healthy Cupboard
If you’re on the keto diet, don’t forget about yummy keto desserts! These quick and easy recipes are perfect to whip up when you have a sweet tooth, but still want to be healthy!
You may also like…
This post contains affiliate links.
If you liked this collection of easy keto desserts, please share this post on Pinterest!