Whether you’re stuck inside due to the weather, sickness, or just plain laziness (me!), these free printable play doh learning mats for kids are sure to keep your little ones occupied so you can snag a few guilt-free minutes to yourself to knock some stuff off your never-ending list of things to do.
Clean the toilets.
Fold the clothes in the dryer.
Take the trash out.
Pour some Baileys in your coffee…
All you have to do is download, print, laminate, crack open the play doh, and let your kids develop their fine motor skills and learn about letters, numbers, counting, and other awesome stuff while you do something crazy.
Like pee ALONE.
Looking for more ways to have fun at home with your kids? I highly recommend these 3 books, which are LOADED with great ideas to keep you and your kids from climbing the walls: 101 Kids Activities That Are the Bestest, Funnest Ever! by Holly Homer and Rachel Miller, The 101 Coolest Simple Science Experiments by Holly Homer, Rachel Miller, and Jamie Harrington, and 150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids by Asia Citro.
1. Let your kids practice their letters with these Alphabet Mats by Learning 4 Kids.
2. Help them practice their numbers with these Number Mats by Learning 4 Kids.
3. Teach them about shapes with these Shape Mats by Confessions of a Homeschooler.
4. Show them how to dress up these People Mats by Picklebums with fancy, colorful play doh clothes!
5. Practice the parts of the face with these fabulous Faces Mats by Picklebums.
6. Let them go crazy with these adorable Beautiful Bugs Playdough Mats by Picklebums.
7. Teach them about the different food groups with these Fun Food Play Dough Mats by Picklebums.
8. Give their math skills a kick start with these Counting Mats by PreKinders.
9. And don’t forget to check out this AMAZING bundle of free mats by Planet of the Apels that will keep your kids entertained for hours!
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go and vacuum up little pieces of play doh off our floor for the millionth time this week…
This post contains affiliate links.
If you liked these play dough learning mats for kids, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more fun, engaging, and educational kids crafts, activities, and boredom busters to help you have more fun with your kids, please follow our Fun With Kids board!