Your wedding day is one of the biggest milestones of your life, and if you’re planning to do your own makeup, we’ve rounded up gorgeous soft glam wedding makeup looks and tutorials for you. These looks will ensure you look like yourself, in the most elevated way. They use long lasting products that will last all day and night, and the tutorials give you step-by-step tips on how to perfect the soft glam look. Make sure to practice your wedding makeup a few times before your big day so you’re super confident on the day of!
6 Soft Glam Makeup Essentials to Invest In
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation to create a flawless makeup base that lasts.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eye Shadow Palette to create the soft glam eye look of your dreams.
- e.l.f Putty Bronzer for a creamy, sun-kissed look.
- Bare Minerals Blush to warm and brighten your complexion.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit to highlight the eyes and face and give you the perfect soft glam glow.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipgloss for the perfect finishing touch.
3 Soft Glam Wedding Makeup Looks
1. Ariana-Inspired https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/413064597083657975/
This bridal makeup look was inspired by Ariana Grande and is super classic with a hint of glam. It’s a gorgeous ethereal look with a stunning classic wing. She uses the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Shadow Palette to get the shimmery eye look.
2. A Touch of Gold https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/84935142964412634/
This look is super pretty, especially with the gold on the lid. It really elevates the look while still being neutral. The lips are a gorgeous nude shade and her brows are perfectly shaped. We also love the feathery lash look, which you can get with false lashes.
3. Dewy and Glowy https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/7107311904859435/
This look is more on the dewy side, so if that’s the look you want, use this as inspiration! We’re loving how she brought the eyeshadow under the eye and has the perfect glow and shiny lip.
5 Soft Glam Wedding Makeup Tutorials
1. Classic Bridal Makeup Tutorial | DIY Bride | elanna pecherle
This classic, soft glam bridal makeup is perfect if you want a more natural look for your wedding that still drops jaws. She gives you her best tips and techniques for applying each product and explains why she uses the ones she does to create this gorgeous look. She uses products like the MAC Art Liberty Eyeshadow Palette, the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Bronzer, and Stila Lipgloss.
2. My Ultimate Bridal Makeup Look | Hindash
Hindash is a global beauty influencer and celebrity makeup artist who’s known for creating viral makeup looks. His bridal look is the ultimate balance of glam and effortless, enhancing your natural features in the perfect way. He starts out with skincare and then moves on to the makeup look itself. He uses products including the Honest Beauty Creme Cheek Blush, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Super Fine Brow Pen and the ROEN Disco Eyeshadow for a hint of glam.
3. Let’s Do Bridal Makeup b/c I’m Getting Married | Allana Davison
This makeup look is so stunning. It’s beautifully soft with browns and golds on the eyes, bronzed cheeks and a soft pink lip. She uses products that will last and creates the perfect amount of glam for a wedding day. If you want to recreate this look, you’ll need products like the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, the Laura Mercier Fresco Blush and the Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Finish Powder.
4. The Ultimate Soft Glam Makeup Tutorial! Perfect for Bridal, Prom & Night Out Makeup | Hannah Renee
This is an awesome wedding makeup tutorial because she uses products and offers tips that will help with longevity, so you don’t have to worry about your makeup fading on your wedding day. It’s a long lasting, soft natural glam makeup look that will ensure you look like you, but enhanced! She uses products like the NYX Glow Shot Liquid Eyeshadow, the Milk Cream Bronzer and the Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand.
5. How To: Bridal Makeup Tutorial – Hacks, Tips and Tricks for Beginners | Brianna Fox
If you’re looking for a more natural soft glam look, this is the tutorial for you. It’s also perfect for beginners as she shares tons of tips and tricks and breaks down how to do every part of this look. She’ll help you feel confident so you feel great about doing your makeup on your wedding day! She uses products including the Laura Mercier Perfecting Primer, the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner and the Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow.
These looks and tutorials are beautiful and perfect inspiration if you plan to do a soft glam makeup look on your wedding day!
This post contains affiliate links.
Did you enjoy this list of soft glam wedding makeup looks? We’d love it if you shared this post on Pinterest!
Looking for more gorgeous makeup looks? Make sure to follow our Beauty Board on Pinterest!