If you have a tween girl to buy for, we’ve got you covered. No longer kids but not quite teenagers, it can be tricky to find the perfect gift for tween girls.
Get all your holiday shopping done with this list of our 60 favorite stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts for tween girls.
5 Things to Consider When Buying Gifts for Tween Girls
- Think beyond toys – Tween girls are developing new ideas and becoming more independent. Think beyond traditional Christmas toys and instead go for a gift that reflects that. Non-toy gifts are a great way to let them express themselves and encourage creativity, discovery, and fun.
- Consider what they love – When you’re buying a gift, it’s always a good idea to think about what they love. Let their interests help guide you in finding the perfect gift. What do they enjoy doing at school? Do they participate in any extracurricular activities or sports? What do they do for fun?
- Make it personal – Help them stand out and showcase their own identity with a personalized gift. Make it extra special by personalizing it with their name, initials, or their favorite colors.
- Make it age appropriate – They’re not little kids anymore, but they’re not yet teenagers. This can make buying certain gifts a little difficult. If you’re not sure if a gift is age appropriate, do a little research first. Most manufacturers list age ranges for gifts on their packaging or on their website.
- Think beyond gender – Think beyond the idea that certain toys are just for boys or girls. More and more stores and websites are now featuring toys based on age, not on gender. You never know – you could be the one to spark their interest in something new!
30 Best Stocking Stuffers for Tween Girls
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
- Tenzi Dice Game
- Washi Tape Set
- Henna Tattoos
- Mini Brands
- Selfie Light
- Strong is the New Pretty Guided Journal
- Girl Talk Truth or Dare
- Hair Chalk Pens
- My Audio Pet
- Original Tamigotchi
- Scrunchie Set
- Hair Claw Clips
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Hair Brush
- Gel Ink Pens
- Desk Lamp
- Reversible Plushie
- Pop Socket
- Fingerless Mittens
- Body Scrub
- Lip Tints
- Boba Keychain
- Bubble Fidget Toy
- 2023 Planner
- Face and Body Mask
- Smiley Face Earrings
- Heart Shaped Straws
- Hand Sanitizers
30 Best Christmas Gifts for Tween Girls
- LEGO DOTS Message Board – Encourage a little colorful self-expression with this message board from LEGO. There’s no end to the messages and designs that they can create.
- Bluetooth Wireless Headphones – With seven different colors to choose from, you’re sure to find their favorite. They have a comfortable design and over 40 hours of playing time to listen at home or on the go.
- Gumball Machine Maker – Physics comes alive with this gumball machine they can build themselves. Movable tracks allow them to create an endless number of different machines to keep the fun going.
- All Star Slime Pack – There’s no limit to the varieties of slime they can make with this slime pack. It includes metallic glue, glitter glues, confetti glue, and even scented slimes and a ready-to-go Fruity Slushie slime.
- Stitch in Style Fashion Studio – Girls can learn how to sew, easily and with no threading. Simply pop the pre-threaded cartridge into the machine to create fun accessories like a scrunchie, belt bag, or sunglasses case.
- Ubeesize Phone Tripod – This portable tripod makes it easy to take photos, record video, and even live stream videos. It works with phones as well as cameras, and it’s easy to adjust and use.
- Soap and Bath Bombs Science Lab – Kids can create 10 different soaps and 8 different bath bombs in a variety of shapes and colors. They’ll have fun mixing the wax, adding colors, fragrance, and glitter, and they can even create salt scrubs and fizzy bath salts.
- Alarm Clock – Help them get up on time with this alarm clock that features a Bluetooth speaker. They can adjust the brightness, pick their favorite colors, and even play music.
- Bento Box – Pick out a colorful bento box that she can carry in her backpack. They don’t have to worry about leaks and can fill each of the compartments with their favorite meal or snacks.
- Weekender Bag – This perfectly sized weekender bag is made to carry all the essentials. They can use it for after-school sports, dance class, or overnight trips and it has comfy padded handles.
- Fashion Punch Loom – Girls love friendship bracelets, and this stitch and style loom lets them make their own patterned bracelets. They can use 10 different templates along with 8 colorful, stretchy cords that can be reused again and again.
- Floor Lounger – The cover is made from ultra-soft microfiber, making it the perfect surface for napping, playing, reading, or watching TV. It also folds up easily for travel or storage.
- DIY Squeeze Toys – Squishies are all the rage, and what’s better than making your own? Kids will have fun coloring them, adding their own facial expressions, and sharing them with their friends.
- Jewelry Making Kit – Tweens can have fun making their very own colorful bracelets with this jewelry making kit. It includes plenty of beads in different shapes and sizes for making earrings, bracelets, necklaces, or keychains.
- DIY Journaling Set – This kit comes with everything including a journal, stickers, glitter tape, paper clips, pens, bookmarks, and more. They’ll have fun customizing their very own journal to hold memories and important notes.
- LED Marquee Letter – Give them one letter – or the entire alphabet! These colorful marquee letters light up any room, can be hung on a wall, or displayed on her bedside table.
- Avocado Heating Pad – This cute little avocado contains clay beads and can be put in the microwave to help calm and comfort. The outside is made of cozy, soft fleece and when not in use it will look perfect on her bed or shelf.
- Tie Dye Blanket – Something tie dyed is always cool. She can add this fuzzy blanket to her bed, cuddle up on the couch, or take it with her when she travels.
- Night Light Bluetooth Speaker – She’ll have fun picking a color to fit her mood. This night light is also a Bluetooth speaker, allowing her to play her favorite songs while she works or relaxes.
- Bowknot Mini Backpack – Give her a small backpack perfect for carrying her must-have items. The straps are fully adjustable, and it has multiple pockets for storing a phone, lip balm, keys, and more.
- Desk Organizer – She can give her desk a makeover and add some personality with this organizer. It holds everything from pens and sticky notes to colored pencils, scissors, or her favorite lip balm.
- How to Code Book – Introduce her to the world of coding with this hardcover book. It will take her step-by-step through all the basic concepts, until she’s able to build her own website!
- Pom Pom String Lights – She can add some colorful style to her bedroom with these pom pom string lights. They’re battery powered and lightweight, so she can place them just about anywhere.
- Caboodles Accessories Case – Get her a must-have classic that’s been a favorite of girls for more than 30 years. She can use the case to organize everything from makeup and hair supplies to crafts and school supplies.
- Moon Lamp – Gift this beautiful 3D Star Moon Lamp that lets them explore the moon’s surface while giving their room a magical glow. A remote control allows them to switch between 16 different colors and it can also be used as a night light.
- Hair Chalk – Let her express her personal style with every color of the rainbow. This set of hair chalk pens works on all types of hair and is easy to apply and wash out.
- Klutz Nail Studio – Girls can follow a series of simple steps to create different nail designs. The kit includes 6 colors of polish, a 60-page instruction book, custom tools, and more than 250 stick-on stencils.
- Life Skills for Kids – Get them a guide that will help them learn important life skills. They’ll master the basics in cooking, using appliances, saving money, making big decisions, handling emergencies, and more.
- Jewelry Box – This beautiful jewelry box gives them a place to store their jewelry and all their tiny treasures. Choose from different colors to find the one that fits her personality.
- Hooded Graphic Sweatshirt – You can’t go wrong with a graphic hoodie to keep her cozy and stylish. Choose from quirky characters and designs that pair perfectly with jeans, leggings, or a pair of pajama pants.
We really loved bringing you this list of 60 stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts for tween girls.
This post contains affiliate links.
If you loved our list of Christmas gifts for tween girls, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more holiday gift ideas, please follow our Christmas board!