Finding a gift for a teenage girl doesn’t have to feel like an impossible assignment. In fact, the perfect gift idea is closer than you may think.
We’ve taken our time curating a list of 60 of our absolute favorite stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts for teen girls to make shopping this holiday season easier than ever.
6 Things to Consider When Buying Gifts for Teen Girls
- Find out their interests – The best way to buy a gift for a teen is to get to know them. Find out what their interests are. Do they love music or sports? Are they into fashion or technology? When you base your gift off their interests or passions, you’re well on your way to finding the perfect gift.
- Think about their favorite stores – Knowing where they like to shop can help put you on the path to finding the right gift. They may love a specific game shop or electronics store. Or they may prefer to shop at a place that sells clothing or crafts. Thinking about their favorite stores will help to give you clues about gifts they’d love to receive.
- Consider the future – Teens grow and change pretty quickly, so consider buying them something they can use for years to come. Find a gift more on the practical side that they can enjoy even as their interests come and go.
- Make it age appropriate – They’re not kids and they’re not adults. This can make buying certain gifts a little tricky. If you’re not sure if a gift is age appropriate, do a little research first. Most manufacturers list age ranges for gifts on their packaging or on their website.
- Know their sizes – Most teens are really into clothing – jackets, pants, hats, shoes, etc. So, if you’re buying something they’ll wear, it’s important to know their size before you start shopping.
- Always set a budget – Gifts for teens can be expensive, so you’ll want to make sure to set a budget before you begin shopping. Knowing your budget will help you narrow down your list of gift possibilities fast. Lucky for you, we thought about budget-friendly gifts when we put together our list of stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts for teen girls!
30 Best Stocking Stuffers for Teen Girls
- Jelly Roll Pen Set
- Sketch It Nail Pens
- Turbie Twist
- Locker Mirror
- Jewelry Roll Pouch
- Manicure Set
- Coloring Book for Teens
- Table Topics Teen
- Nail Polish Holder
- Boot Cuffs
- Braided Charging Cable
- Phone Mirror
- Camera Phone Lens Kit
- Spiral Hair Ties
- Temporary Tattoos
- AirPods Case Cover
- PopSockets Phone Mount
- Zodiac Rings
- Pop Sockets Grip
- Starface Rainbow Stars
- Hand Sanitizers
- Satin Hair Scrunchies
- Mini Portable Charger
- Jade Roller
- Fitness Dice
- Water Bottle Sticker Pack
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- Fuzzy Socks
- French Bar Soap
- Facial Mask Set
30 Best Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls
- Bluetooth Wireless Headphones – With different colors to choose from, you’re sure to find their favorite. They have a comfortable design and over 40 hours of playing time to listen at home or on the go.
- Ubeesize Phone Tripod – Perfect for teens who love to make content for their social media channels or just for fun, this phone tripod is sure to be hit. It offers 3 different colored lighting modes for great photos or videos.
- Star & Moon Macrame Dream Catchers – Teens can add a touch of boho charm to their room with this set of dream catchers. Made of pure cotton, they feature firefly lights to create a magical glow.
- Instant Digital Print Camera – Teens can print out their favorite pics in a snap with this digital print camera. It has tons of great features including fun colors, bold designs, light sensors, and one-stop printing.
- Stainless Steel Tumbler – With a simple, clean design, this stainless-steel tumbler can keep their drink hot or cold for hours. It fits in any cup holder, comes with a straw, and is leak proof to help prevent spills.
- Reading Pillow Bed Wedge – Help keep them comfortable for reading, gaming, watching TV, or just hanging out. This pillow conforms to their body and features storage pockets for a remote, game controller, tablet, or phone.
- Mini Fridge – This cool mini fridge isn’t just for snacks. It’s the perfect spot for your teen to store their favorite makeup products like lotions, serums, and beauty rollers.
- Sunrise Alarm Clock – They’ll wake up with the sun every morning with this sunrise alarm clock. It works great for heavy sleepers and even has a USB port for charging their phone or tablet.
- Sherpa Fleece Blanket – She will love to wrap herself up in this cozy sherpa fleece blanket. It works as a bed blanket, for reading, or for watching TV, and it is lightweight enough for travel.
- Bath Bomb Set – This ready-to-gift pack contains bath bombs in different shapes and scents. With skin-softening ingredients and aromatherapy benefits, they make relaxing more fun.
- Inflatable Lounge Sofa – It’s easy to take along just about anywhere and inflates with very little effort. Perfect for travel, camping, the beach, or just lounging around the house.
- Bubble Tea Kit – If she loves to drink bubble tea, she will be thrilled to receive this kit and try making her own.
- Bluetooth Beanie – Keep her ears warm and the sounds pumping with this Bluetooth beanie. It offers close to 12 hours of play time, hands-free control, and crystal-clear sound.
- Corduroy Backpack – They will love using this backpack from high school all the way to college. Made of super-soft corduroy, it has comfy straps and fits everything they need.
- Monogrammed Jewelry Box – Give her a jewelry box monogrammed with her initial. She can easily fit it in her suitcase or backpack for travel or keep it on her bedside table.
- Victrola Bluetooth Record Player – How cool is this colorful, vintage-style record player? What once was old is new again with a three-speed turntable, stereo speaker, and Bluetooth capabilities.
- Fuzzy Robe – A fuzzy robe is perfect for after a bath or shower or cozying up around the house. It’s extra-long, has a hood, and comes in lots of fun colors.
- Cinema Light Box – They can light up their name, favorite phrase, or even a silly quote with this cinema light box. It comes with hundreds of letters, plus emojis and a remote for light and color control.
- Fleece Lined Sherpa Jacket – She’ll stay cozy all season long with this fleece lined sherpa jacket. It’s super soft and comes in a great variety of colors to suit her own personal style.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – This best-selling box set of paperbacks from author Jenny Han is sure to make her happy. They can read the stories that inspired the popular Netflix movie series.
- Snack Box – Full of delicious, healthy snacks, she’ll love to receive a snack box. With so many things to choose from, she’s sure to find her favorites and even discover some new ones.
- Wearable Blanket Sweatshirt – They are sure to stay cozy with this wearable blanket. Don’t be surprised to find them wearing it around the house all the time while watching Netflix, playing video games, or talking on the phone.
- Heatless Hair Curler – Get her this heatless curls hair roller to shape her hair without the damage. They’re easy to use and comfortable to sleep in and make gorgeous curls and waves quick and easy.
- Initial Necklace – Buy her something personal and beautiful with this dainty, layered initial necklace set. Made from high-quality materials, she can wear it alone or choose to layer it with her other jewelry.
- Crossbody Bag – Available in dozens of colors, give her this crossbody bag to fill with her sunglasses, phone, lip balm, wallet, and more. She’ll love using it for school, travel, shopping, or workouts.
- Jewelry Box – Give her a place to organize and store all her bits and baubles. This beautiful leather jewelry box can hold earrings, necklaces, rings, and watches.
- Satin Pillowcase Set – She’ll have lots of sweet dreams with this set of two satin pillowcases. They come in lots of color choices, and are great for skin and smooth, tangle-free hair.
- Fitbit Inspire Fitness Tracker – Comfortable to wear all day long, this fitness tracker is perfect for health-minded teens. She can not only track her steps, but also her stress level, workout intensity, sleep patterns, and heart rate.
- Cozy Slippers – She’ll have a touch of glam while keeping her toes warm. These slip-on style slippers have a non-slip rubber sole and are oh so comfy.
- DIY Wall Collage – She will love being able to create a custom wall collage above her desk or on her bedroom wall. The kit includes stickers, wall cutouts, tape, markers, quotes, and plenty of places to add her own photographs.
With this list of 60 stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts for teen girls, you’re sure to find the perfect present.
This post contains affiliate links.
If you loved our list of Christmas gifts for teen girls, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more holiday gift ideas, please follow our Christmas board!