We all know that eating a high fiber diet is an effective way to lose weight as these foods make us feel full longer so we don’t gorge on empty calories, but finding ways to incorporate more fiber into our diets isn’t always easy, and often leaves us feeling discouraged and as if we’re missing out.
The good news is that we’ve rounded up 30 delicious high fiber meals for you below, with options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with a couple of sweet options thrown in for cheat days.
We’ve also got 3 great Weight Watchers book recipes for those who love food and are really struggling to lose weight regardless of how many high fiber meals they pack into their weekly meal plans. Weight Watchers Family Meals: 250 Recipes for Bringing Family, Friends, and Food Together has lots of kid-friendly meals, Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook is great for lazy nights when you can’t be bothered to cook something complicated, and Weight Watchers Cook it Fast: 250 Recipes in 15, 20, 30 Minutes is one of my absolute favorite cookbooks of all time.
Psssst… You don’t have to be on the Weight Watchers diet to enjoy these recipes. Trust me!
And now for those high fiber meals…
HIGH FIBER BREAKFAST RECIPES
1. Banana Oat Breakfast Balls (Kitchen Fran)
2. Quinoa Omelette Breakfast Cups (Damy Health)
3. Banana Chia Breakfast Cookies (Savvy Naturalista)
4. Weight Watchers 1pt Pancakes (Cocinando con Alena)
5. Peaches and Cream Breakfast Bake (Half Baked Harvest)
6. High Fiber Cinnamon Pecan Granola (Creme de la Crumb)
7. Zucchini Nut Quinoa Muffins (DAMY Programs)
8. Oatmeal Muffins (Chocolate-Covered Katie)
9. Chris Powell’s Breakfast Burrito (The Dr. Oz Show)
10. The Healthy Fruit & Yogurt Breakfast Bowl (Chocolate-Covered Katie)
HIGH FIBER LUNCH RECIPES
1. Amazing Chickpea Spinach Salad (HurryTheFoodUp)
2. Black Bean Quesadillas (Kitchen Daily)
3. Ultimate Clean & Lean Lettuce Wrap (SHEERLUXE)
4. Healthy Chicken Chickpea Chopped Salad (Ambitious Kitchen)
5. Bean and Barley Vegetable Soup (Craving Something Healthy)
6. Five-Minute Super Bean Sun-dried Tomato & Basil Salad (TheMiniatureMoose.com)
7. Black Rice Salad with Blood Orange Dressing (Pancake Warriors)
8. Carrot Parsnip Soup (Primavera Kitchen)
9. Chilled Black Bean Couscous Salad (Hello Healthy)
10. Chicken & White Bean Salad (Eating Well)
HIGH FIBER DINNER RECIPES
1. Black Bean Burger (Healthy Meals in Minutes)
2. Slow Cooker Three Bean Chili (Aberdeen’s Kitchen)
3. Stuffed Cabbage Casserole (Our Home Sweet Home)
4. Lentil Stuffed Peppers (Peanut Butter & Peppers)
5. Crockpot Taco Soup (Stockpiling Moms)
6. Lentil Sweet Potato & Spinach Stew (Hello Healthy)
7. Quinoa Lentil Burger (Skinny Ms.)
8. Grilled Zucchini Salad (What’s Gaby Cooking?)
9. Greek Quesadilla (Skinny Mom)
10. Quick and Creamy Avocado Pasta (HurryTheFoodUp)
See? I told you high fiber foods aren’t boring!
Here’s to a happy and healthy year ahead!
This post contains affiliate links.
If you enjoyed this round up of high fiber meals for weight loss, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more health-related tips and tricks, please follow our Health and Fitness board where we share all kinds of fabulous finds!