I recently joined an online nutrition group with a bunch of gals in my neighborhood where we try to motivate each other to keep up with whatever health goals we’ve set for ourselves. Some of us are trying to lose weight while others are trying to exercise more, but we all have one goal in common: to support each other in our quest to become better versions of ourselves.
We’re about 6 weeks into the group, and I have to admit, it’s really helping. Not only am I forming relationships with a bunch of great gals, but I finally have a sense of accountability for my goals, which are to stop mindlessly eating throughout the day, get in 5 good workouts a week, and find a better work-life balance.
It’s been great!
Each week we bounce ideas off of each other about our individual goals, and when one gal asked if anyone had any good Weight Watchers Thanksgiving dessert recipes, EVERYONE piped up with ideas. One gal had some fabulous Weight Watchers book recos – Weight Watchers Family Meals: 250 Recipes for Bringing Family, Friends, and Food Together, Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook, Weight Watchers Cook it Fast: 250 Recipes in 15, 20, 30 Minutes – others already had an arsenal of tried and tested recipes of their own, and my contribution was to spend an evening on Pinterest finding some mouthwatering, yet guilt free desserts all of us can indulge in during the holidays.
Here are 25 of my favorites!
1. Spiced Carrot Mini Bundt Cakes (Everyday Maven)
2. Pumpkin Mousse Shooters (Eat Yourself Skinny)
3. Skinny Apple Cobbler (Skinny Taste)
4. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding (Simply Nourished Living)
5. Scrumptious Pumpkin Bars (Shrinking On a Budget)
6. Skinny Pumpkin Mousse (Simply Nourished Living)
7. Sweet Potato Pie (Skinny Taste)
8. Pumpkin Fluff (Recipe Diaries)
9. Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Bars (I Should Be Mopping the Floor)
10. Low-Fat Pumpkin Pie (Stockpiling Moms)
11. Low-Fat Pumpkin Cheesecake (Recipe Girl)
12. Skinny Crustless Apple Pie (The Happier Homemaker)
13. 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies (Penny Pincher Jenny)
14. Mini Cinnamon Apple Tarts (Emily Bites)
15. Mom’s Apple Crisp (Kitch Me)
16. Apple Pie Crumble (Weight Watchers)
17. Fat Free Pumpkin Pudding (WW Recipes)
18. Pumpkin Pie Frozen Yogurt (Emily Bites)
19. Skinny Pumpkin and Cream Bread (Skinny Mom)
20. Baked Apple Streusel (Laa Loosh)
21. Caramel Apple Fluff (Cocinando con Alena)
23. Crockpot Pumpkin Crumb Cake (Simply Nourished Living)
24. Mini Pecan Phyllo Tarts (Skinny Taste)
25. Individual Baked Pumpkin Custards (Weight Watchers)
This post contains affiliate links.
If you enjoyed these Weight Watchers Thanksgiving dessert recipes, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more health inspiration, please follow our Health board on Pinterest where we share all kinds of healthy recipes, snacks, and food as well as fitness tips, tricks, and ideas you’ll love.