While I was speaking to one of my college pals a few weeks ago, she mentioned she recently joined Weight Watchers. She’s tried their program a few times in the past with great success, but like many of us, she loves food so much that she inevitably falls off track and gains all the weight back.
The good news is that, thanks to the wonderful world of Pinterest, I was able to pull together some great Weight Watchers recipes with points for her, and after hearing her scream with joy at how delicious and EASY they all look, I decided I would throw them together into a post in hopes I can help someone else on their quest to lose weight.
I’ve included the number of Weight Watchers Points/PointsPlus per serving after each link, but since I’m not on the Weight Watchers diet and don’t fully understand the system, please make sure to look at the recipes in detail to ensure they fit within your allowance.
And if you are looking for great Weight Watchers recipe book recommendations, my friend HIGHLY recommends Weight Watchers Family Meals: 250 Recipes for Bringing Family, Friends, and Food Together (her kids LOVE the recipes in this book), Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook (great for lazy nights when you can’t be bothered to cook something complicated), Weight Watchers Cook it Fast: 250 Recipes in 15, 20, 30 Minutes (her absolute favorite cookbook of all time).
Here’s to a healthier (and skinnier!) 2015!
1. Chicken Salad with Apples and Cranberries (Simple Nourished Living) ~ 5 WW PointsPlus
2. Baked Ziti (laa loosh) ~ 5 WW PointsPlus
3. Shrimp with Zucchini and Tomatoes (The Snack Box!) ~ 3 WW Points
4. Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken (Boy Meets Bowl) ~ 4 WW Points
5. Weight Watchers Meatloaf Recipe (Simple Nourished Living) ~ 6 WW PointsPlus
6. Ww Grilled Jalapeno Chicken (KitchMe) ~ 6 WW PointsPlus
7. Weight Watchers Stuffed Shells (It All Started With Paint) ~ 7 WW Points
8. Turkey Chili Mac with Jalapeños (Organize Yourself Skinny) ~ 9 WW PointsPlus
9. Lemon Garlic Chicken Crock Pot Recipe (laa loosh) ~ 3 WW PointsPlus
10. Mexican Casserole (Cocinando con Alena) ~ 6.5 WW Points
11. Bubble Up Pizza (Recipe Diaries) ~ 10 WW PointsPlus
12. Easy, Skinny Balsamic Rosemary Chicken (Skinny Kitchen) ~ 4 WW PointsPlus
13. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff (WorldWide Recipes) ~ 8 WW PointsPlus
14. Black Bean and Corn Salad (la loosh) ~ 2 WW PointsPlus
15. Skinny Steak Fajitas (Skinny Kitchen) ~ 5 WW PointsPlus
16. Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup (KitchMe) ~ 7 WW Points
17. Crockpot BBQ Beef Sandwich (la loosh) ~ 7 WW PointsPlus
18. Bacon Ranch Turkey Wrap (la loosh) ~ 6 WW PointsPlus
19. Skinny Lasagne Alfredo (Skinny Kitchen) ~ 7 WW PointsPlus
20. Slow Cooker Hamburger Stew (Simple Nourished Living) ~ 4 WW PointsPlus
21. Crockpot Italian Pork Chops (Free WW Recipes) ~ 7 WW PointsPlus
22. Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups (Emily Bites) ~ 8 WW Points
23. Skinny Waldorf Chicken Salad (Skinny Kitchen) ~ 6 WW PointsPlus
24. Cumin Scented Black Beans and Quinoa (Simple Nourished Living) ~ 4 WW PointsPlus
25. Sausage and Pepper Pasta (Butter with a Side of Bread) ~ 5 WW Points
This post contains affiliate links.
And if you’re looking for healthy recipes, snacks, and food as well as fitness tips, tricks, and ideas, you will LOVE my Health & Fitness board on Pinterest. You can check it out below!