With school in full swing, I find I have a lot more time on my hands to do things I normally struggle with when my daughter is attached to my hip – getting the car washed, folding laundry in one pass, remembering to buy EVERYTHING on my grocery list, having an adult conversation, going to the gym regularly – and I recently started collecting new dinner recipes to try.
Of course, even with the extra time, I still don’t really enjoy cooking, and much prefer to chuck a bunch of stuff into my crockpot in the morning so that I can fool my family into thinking I slaved over the stove all day. So when my husband and I had a craving for beef a couple of weeks ago, I put together a huge list of beef crockpot recipes to try over the coming weeks, and so far they’ve been a huge hit. Not only are they delicious, but they are also extremely easy to make, giving me more time to do more important things.
Like check my Pinterest feed.
Here are my favorites!
1. Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef (Creme de la Crumb)
2. Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos (Gimme Some Oven)
3. Best Ever Beef Stew (Mrs. Happy Homemaker)
4. Slow Cooker Korean Beef (Damn Delicious)
5. Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff (Funny is Family)
6. Slow Cooker Barbeque Beef Brisket (A Family Feast)
7. Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches (Iowa Girl Eats)
8. Easy Crock Pot Beef Burgundy (The Shabby Creek Cottage)
9. Crock Pot Beef and Noodles (Spicy Southern Kitchen)
10. Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Beef (Six Sisters’ Stuff)
11. Sticky BBQ Slow Cooker Meatballs (Savory Nothings)
12. Slow Cooker Corned Beef (Nums the Word)
13. Slow Cooker Beouf Bourguignon (Skinny Ms.)
14. Slow Cooker Meatloaf (Cincy Shopper)
15. Slow Cooker Red Wine Beef Cheeks (Recipe Tin Eats)
16. Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa (Five Heart Home)
17. Beef Barley Soup (The Food Charlatan)
18. Slow Cooker Spicy Asian Beef Short Ribs (Hip Foodie Mom)
19. Slow Cooker Shepherds Pie (A Spicy Perspective)
20. Balsamic Roast Beef French Dip Sandwich (Add a Pinch)
21. Sherried Beef Manhattan (Recipes that Crock)
22. Crock Pot Braised Beef Ragu with Polenta (Pinch of Yum)
23. Slow Cooker Beef and Cheese Pasta (The Cooking Jar)
24. Spicy Slow Cooker Beef Bell Pepper (Let the Baking Begin)
25. Slow Cooker Enchilada Stack (Damn Delicious)
And if you’re looking for more dinner recipes to add to your rotation, please follow my Food board on Pinterest, where I share all kinds of great recipes!