In the summer months it is super easy to remember that we can use popsicle sticks for kids crafts. They are readily handy as the kids try to keep cool in the heat (or mommy needs a break that is short lived with the oncoming sugar high).
With fall here and winter right around the corner, I wanted to move some of the kids activities to the kitchen table. Instead of coloring everyday, I think we could spice it up with a few of these different activities using crafting sticks. Of course, it may not be the same for the kids as they do not get to devour a package of popsicles (!!!), but we can still have fun!
Here are 25 of my favorites popsicle stick crafts for kids!
1. Magnetic Airplane Clip (Parents)
2. Craft Stick Wreath (Babble Dabble Do)
3. Stick Superheroes (Glued To My Crafts Blog)
4. Popsicle Stick Catapult (Little Bins For Little Hands)
5. Book Buddies DIY Book Marks (Meaningful Mama)
6. Caterpillar Changing To a Butterfly Craft (Danielle’s Place)
7. God’s Eye Craft (PSTraubie48)
8. Craft Stick School Bus Frame (Reading Confetti)
9. Popsicle Stick Candy Corn Craft (Glued To My Crafts Blog)
10. Craft Stick Dolls (Molly Moo Crafts)
11. Popsicle Stick Farm Critters (Make and Takes)
12. Craft Stick Spider Webs (Crafts Unleashed)
13. Popsicle Stick Flower (Raising Little Superheroes)
14. Popsicle Stick House (Martha Stewart)
15. Craft Stick Bracelets (Molly Moo Crafts)
16. Popsicle Stick Frames (Eighteen 25)
17. Craft Stick Puzzles (Motherhood on a Dime)
18. Popsicle Stick Frankenstein Craft (Crafty Morning)
19. Popsicle Stick Chain Reaction (Frugal Fun 4 Boys)
20. Popsicle Stick Haunted House (Happily Everly After)
21. Kids Treasure Box (Powerful Mothering)
22. Craft Stick Ladybug and Dragonfly (Inna’s Creations)
23. Ninja Turtles Kids Craft (Your Crafty Family)
24. Craft Stick Marble Run (Frugal Fun 4 Boys)
25. DIY Paper Popsicle Memory Game (Eat Drink Chic)
If you enjoyed these popsicle stick crafts for kids, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more ways to have fun with your kids, check out our Kids board where we share all kinds of fabulous crafts and activities to keep your little ones occupied!