While delicious on its own, pudding mix is a quick and easy way to elevate your favorite desserts. You can use it to add moisture to cakes and cookies, and it is often used to make custard for pies and trifles. And with so many different flavors to choose from, the internet is full of pudding mix dessert recipes. From funfetti cheesecake cookies and triple chocolate pudding bars, to strawberry poke cake and chocolate Oreo pie, these desserts will not disappoint!
5 Tips for Making Pudding Mix Dessert Recipes
1. READ THE RECIPE. Many pudding mix dessert recipes don’t actually require you to make pudding. Sometimes the pudding mix itself is all you need to add moisture and flavor. Be sure to read the recipe ahead of time so you know exactly what’s required!
2. PLAN AHEAD. If you choose one of the pudding mix dessert recipes below that does use pudding (and not just the pudding mix), you will probably need to place the pudding in the fridge or freezer, so make sure to factor this into your prep time!
3. MIX IT UP! With so many different pudding mix flavors to choose from, you can make endless variations of a single recipe. Don’t be afraid to get creative.
4. ELEVATE YOUR PRESENTATION. Many pudding mix dessert recipes require you to layer ingredients. You can really elevate the look of these desserts by using individual glass serving dishes or a large trifle bowl so the layers are visible.
5. FREEZE. If you’re looking for EASY pudding mix dessert recipes that don’t take a lot of time (or ingredients) to bake, simply make the pudding according to the directions on the box, add to popsicle molds, throw them in the freezer, and soon you’ll have delicious pudding pops the whole family will love. You can add fresh fruit for a twist, but never underestimate the taste of plain chocolate pudding pops!
21 Pudding Mix Dessert Recipes
Funfetti Cheesecake Cookies | Kitchen Meets Girl
No Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie | Spaceships & Laser Beams
Banana Pudding Poke Cake | The Country Cook
Triple Chocolate Pudding Bars | Cookie Dough & Oven Mitt
Southern Banana Pudding Trifle | Aimee Mars Living
Butterscotch Delight | Plowing Through Life
Pudding Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies | Just So Tasty
Pineapple Rum Cake | 365 Days of Baking & More
Delicious Orange Fluff | Spaceships & Laser Beams
Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake | Margin Making Mom
Boston Cream Poke Cake | Amanda’s Cookin’
No Bake Pumpkin Lush Recipe | Bake Me Some Sugar
Pistachio Pudding Ice Cream | Now Cook This!
No Bake Double Layer Chocolate Dessert | Whats In The Pan?
Strawberry Pudding Poke Cake | Greens & Chocolate
Red Velvet Bundt Cake | Weekend Craft
Chocolate Oreo Pie | This Is Not Diet Food
No Bake Eclair Cake | Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
Chocolate Trifle | My Creative Manner
Cookies & Cream Cookies | Family Cookie Recipes
Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies | Inside Bru Crew Life
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious treat, I hope you enjoy these pudding mix dessert recipes as much as we have!
This post contains affiliate links.
If you liked this collection of pudding mix dessert recipes, please share this post on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more recipes to add to your weekly rotation, please follow our Food board where we share all kinds of great ideas we find each day!