How fun is it to create a visualization board? The process of browsing Pinterest pages, cutting out snippets from magazines, and gluing images together makes everything feel possible. However, an often-overlooked yet equally powerful avenue lies within writing. Sometimes, depending on your emotional response while scripting or responding to manifestation journal prompts, it can be even more magical.
What Is Manifestation?
Manifestation, often linked with the law of attraction, is a process where your thoughts, whether positive or negative, yield the ability to create subsequent experiences in your life, almost like a magnet. Contrary to a common misconception, maintaining a high vibe isn’t a prerequisite for achieving your dreams. You can still attract what you desire even on an off day. Yet according to Gabby Bernstein, a true super manifestor understands the profound impact of their subconscious mind. In other words, what are the patterns and beliefs associated with your thinking and everyday actions? For example, if you have an underlying belief that “Nothing goes my way,” it will inevitably influence your external reality. However, you also have the ability, through goal-setting, action, visualization, and journaling to reshape your conditioning, transform your internal dialogue, and create a life far more beautiful than you initially imagined.
How Can Journaling Help with Manifestation?
Journaling is one of the best ways to help you manifest your desires. The act of putting pen to paper amplifies the power and energy you channel into the universe. It also allows you to self-reflect, clarify what you really want in life, and create a strategy plan to achieve it. Even more, you can integrate gratitude and emotion to make your scripting magic. Let’s get started with the best manifestation journal prompts to help you put your writing to work.
21 Manifestation Journal Prompts for Your Dream Life
- Use the 5×55 method. Write what you want to manifest in the present tense five times every day for 55 days to ingrain the possibility of achieving your dream into your mind.
- Start your morning with a to-do list, a to-feel list, and a to-be list.
- What are you the happiest doing?
- What can you do more of every day that will increase your happiness?
- What change can you make today that will drive you forward?
- What changes should you start slowly integrating into your life?
- Is there anything in your life affecting your vibrational energy and ability to feel good?
- How can you show up more for yourself every day?
- What excuses are holding you back? What is preventing you from going after your dreams? Fear? An unhealthy relationship?
- How can you trust the outcome of what you’re creating? How can you move closer to trusting the plan you’re creating for yourself?
- What inspires you the most to create the life you want? Why do you want it?
- What would your future self say to you right now?
- What would your past self say to you? What lessons have you learned? What challenges have you overcome to get where you are today?
- Thinking about your dream life, write what you want to manifest in a bullet list.
- What do you do for fun? What brings you joy?
- What does your financial situation look like?
- What kind of love relationship do you have? What traits do they possess? How do you communicate with one another? How do you help each other grow?
- How is your health and wellbeing? What does your daily routine look like? Morning and evening?
- How do you speak to yourself? For example, what does your internal dialogue sound like? Do you speak to yourself with love, acceptance, and forgiveness?
- What type of friendships and support do you have?
- What are you releasing to create the life you want?
These manifestation journal prompts will help you think outside the box, envision what you want for yourself, and believe in your ability to transform your life. Start with one and see how your life unfolds. But, remember, to surrender and trust it will happen.
This post contains affiliate links.
Did you enjoy this list of manifestation journal prompts? We’d love it if you shared this post on Pinterest!
Looking for more ways to live a life you love? Make sure to follow our All Things Women Board on Pinterest!