Every time I log-in to Facebook, one of my high school buddies is ALWAYS posting something about bacon.
She tells us when she smells it.
She tells us when she sees it.
She tells us when she’s craving it.
She tells us when she’s buying it.
She tells us when she’s cooking it.
She tells us when she’s eating it.
She goes on and on (and on!) about it.
And it kind of annoys me.
Okay, it REALLY annoys me. I just don’t get the need to waste so much time talking about pig products, you know?
But then I spent about 4 hours staring at bacon recipes on Pinterest the other night, and I suddenly understand. Have you seen the stuff people make with bacon these days? It’s ridiculous.
And so today, in honor of my bacon-obsessed friends, I’m sharing 20 mouthwatering bacon recipes with you.
1. Jack Daniel’s Smoky Bacon Mac and Cheese by The Slow Roasted Italian.
2. Whiskey, Caramel, Marshmallow and Bacon Bark by Endless Simmer.
3. Bacon and Brussel Sprout Salad by Pinch of Yum.
4. Bacon Wrapped Asparagus by FOOD52.
5. Bacon, Ranch and Cheddar Mashed Potatoes by Picky Palate.
6. Double the Meat Hold the Bread BLT Salad by Oh, Sweet Basil.
7. Bacon Pancakes by Family Fresh Meals.
8. Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes with Maple Frosting by Vanilla Lemonade.
9. Beer-Candied Bacon by Tide and Thyme.
10. Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Stockpiling Moms.
11. Bacon-Wrapped Cheese Fries (Real Life Dinner)
12. Bacon Cinnamon Rolls by Tammilee Tips.
13. Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches by Foodie Crush.
14. Maple Bacon Cookies by Shugary Sweets.
15. Cheddar Bacon Quiche by Premeditated Leftovers.
16. Bacon Wrapped Sausage Jalapeño Poppers by Chef in Training.
17. Chocolate Chip and Candied Bacon Pancakes with Nutella Maple Syrup by Evil Shenanigans.
18. Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup by The Shabby Creek Cottage.
19. Bacon Basil Avocado Pasta by Mama Miss.
20. Salted Caramel and Candied Bacon Ice Cream by Spoon Fork Bacon.
While I may be a horrible cook, did you know I spend a lot of time pinning FANTASTIC recipes on Pinterest? It’s true! Check out my Chance of Food board below for some meal-planning inspiration!