If you’re trying to incorporate more lean protein into your diet to curb your appetite, increase your muscle mass, and help you lose weight, this collection of healthy egg white recipes is a good start. Egg whites are high in protein and low in cholesterol, which make them the perfect healthy breakfast choice for weight loss. And if you are a coconut lover like me, recipe 7 is a great energy-boosting snack!
1. Three-Minute Egg White Oatmeal (POPSUGAR)
2. Egg White Breakfast Burrito (THE BEACHBODY BLOG)
3. Egg White Omelette in a Mug (Tone & Tighten)
4. Clean Eating 4 Ingredient Pancakes (Broke and Bougie)
5. Microwave Egg and Vegetable Breakfast Sandwich (foodie crush)
6. Quinoa Omelette Bites (tablespoon)
7. Two Ingredient Coconut Macaroons (Rabbit Food for My Bunny Teeth)
8. Egg White and Avocado Salad (Eat Yourself Skinny)
9. Caramelized Onion Potato Egg White Frittata (Cooking on the Weekends)
10. Egg White Muffins (Hem & Her)
11. Healthier Pumpkin French Toast (Yummy Healthy Easy)
12. Skinny Tuna Cakes with Chipotle Mayo (Skinny Mom)
13. Egg White & Avocado Breakfast Tostadas (Cooking for Keeps)
14. Clean Eating Blueberry French Toast Casserole (The Gracious Pantry)
15. Easy Spinach & Egg White Omelette (Yummy Healthy Easy)
16. Egg White Muffin Melt (fitness)
17. Swiss Asparagus Omelette (Egg Beaters)
18. Spinach Feta Egg White Cups (The Merchant Baker)
19. Herbed Poached Egg Whites on Wheat (THE BEACHBODY BLOG)
20. Spinach and Mushroom Egg White Frittata (foodie crush)
If you enjoyed these healthy egg white recipes, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more healthy tips and tricks, please follow our Health and Fitness board where we share all kinds of fabulous ideas!