While I was desperately searching on Pinterest for an easy dinner idea to use up some leftover quinoa we had in our fridge the other night, I got lost in a sea of easy, delicious, and healthy quinoa recipes that I couldn’t wait to try. I must’ve gone through hundreds of different recipes that afternoon, and while I would love to share ALL of them with you, I know you don’t have time to go through that many and managed to narrow it down to 20.
All of these recipes are designed to be served as a ‘quinoa bowl’, which is perfect for couples like us who prefer to eat their dinner in front of the TV once their children are safely tucked into bed at the end of the day.
The Mexican Quinoa Bowls are our favorite!
[Looking for more quinoa recipes? I highly recommend Quinoa Recipes for Rapid Weight Loss by Fat Loss Nation. With 42 quick and easy recipes designed to keep you feeling full to aid in your weight loss goals, you won’t be disappointed!]
1. Thai Veggies Quinoa Bowls (Avocado Pesto)
2. Black Bean Quinoa Bowl with Cilantro Honey Lime Vinaigrette (Veggie and the Beast)
3. Quinoa Taco Bowls (lemon tree dwelling)
4. Mango Black Bean Chicken Quinoa Bowls (The Girl Who Ate Everything)
5. Sesame Kale Glow Bowl (The Glowing Fridge)
6. Quinoa Corn Edamame Salad (86 Lemons)
7. Thai Peanut Chicken Quinoa Bowls (Iowa Girl Eats)
8. Quinoa Chili (Damn Delicious)
9. Thai Chicken Coconut Quinoa Bowls (Fantastic Life!)
10. Mexican Quinoa Bowls (Domestic Superhero)
11. Cuban Chicken and Black Bean Quinoa Bowls with Fried Bananas (Half Baked Harvest)
12. Spinach Pesto Quinoa Bowl (Table for Two)
13. Quinoa & Vegetable Teriyaki Bowls (The Detoxinista)
14. Greek Salad Quinoa Bowls (Wine and Glue)
15. Quinoa Cauliflower Bowl with Almond Sriracha Sauce (Vegan Yack Attack)
16. Vegetarian Sweet Potato & Black Bean Burrito Bowl (Linda Wagner)
17. Thai Tofu Quinoa Bowls (Clara Persis)
18. Asian Chicken Quinoa Bowls (Lemon Tree Dwelling)
19. Kale & Miso Power Bowl (Delish Knowledge)
20. Summer Vegetable Quinoa Burrito Bowls (Closet Cooking)
This post contains affiliate links.
If you enjoyed these healthy quinoa recipes as much as we continue to do, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more delicious recipes to add to your weekly rotation, please follow our Food board where we share all kinds of fabulous ideas!