There’s no denying that Kim Kardashian and the rest of the Kardashian gals are some of the smartest business women out there. They’ve created a fashion and lifestyle empire, and of course are known for their beauty tips and tricks. Kim Kardashian has staked her claim as one of the top modern beauty icons in the world, with over 119 million followers on Instagram alone. Whatever Kim says goes in the world of beauty, and today we’re sharing 4 Kim Kardashian makeup tutorials every girl should know, as well as her best beauty secrets and KKW products!
7 Kardashian Beauty Secrets
1. Love Your Moisturizer
If you know Kim, then you know her extreme love for moisturizers, especially thick moisturizers like Guerlain. When she revealed a snapshot of her skincare routine to W, she shared that after she cleanses her skin, she adds a hyaluronic acid, then a La Mer serum and a thick moisturizer over top. She claims that good skin starts with moisturizer! So, there you have it.
2. Body Oil for Cellulite
Kim Kardashian wears body oil to the gym to reduce the risk of cellulite. She revealed to her followers on Snapchat that if you apply body oil before your workout, you’re left with firm skin and no wrinkles, not to mention extremely moisturized skin. One of her favourite body oils? Blue Lagoon Silica Bath & Body Oil!
3. Laser Your Baby Hairs
Baby hairs can be so stubborn, and sometimes it can be impossible to tame them. For the perfect hairline, Kim Kardashian lasered her baby hairs off. Although she claims she now misses them, she got them lasered in the first place because she would always breakout because of them. How far would you go for the perfect hairline?
4. Leave the House with Warmed Up Skin
It’s no secret that Kim K loves her contouring and highlighting. She told W that she uses her (the KKW) contour sticks and blends it to give her face warmth, especially when she doesn’t have time to put on a whole face of foundation.
5. The Waist Trainer
The Kardashians made the waist trainer happen. Kim Kardashian loves her waist trainer and even used it to slim down after she had her babies. She claims she works out in one whenever she wants to thin out her waist. Don’t have the funds to invest in a KKW waist trainer? There are heaps of more affordable waist trainers on Amazon!
6. Low Maintenance Hair Washing Schedule
Kim is known for her long, shiny locks. Her hair always looks perfect whether it’s dark and stick straight or blonde with tousled waves. Her secret? She only shampoos it twice a week to keep it from drying out. On top of her low maintenance hair washing schedule, she also uses hydrating at-home hair masks to strengthen and condition her strands.
7. Always Remove Your Makeup
Although Kim loves her makeup, she loves removing it just as much. She told Allure that her go-to face wipes are the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes – it’s the only way she’ll remove her makeup. Going to bed with clean skin reduces your chances of acne and wrinkles, and if you sleep with free radicals on your skin, it can cause cellular damage and early aging, so be sure to remove your makeup every night!
Kim Kardashian Makeup: 5 KKW Products We Love
1. KKW Beauty Contour and Highlight Kit: With this kit, you can contour, shade, highlight and sculpt for the total Kim K look. Featuring the KKW contour and highlight sticks, you can brighten and glow for a flawless look. You also get a sponge applicator to blend the formulas into your skin!
2. KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer: The KKW liquid concealers offer a full-coverage, ultra-creamy formula to correct and highlight. You can use it on its own, or with baking and brightening powders for a more glam look.
3. KKW x Mario Creme Lipstick: Full coverage and creamy application, the KKW x Mario collab lipstick blends beautifully with different shades of lip liner and gloss. Enriched with lip-quenching oils, extracts and high performance pigments, you get an extra smooth application and silk satin finish.
4. KKW x Mario 10 Pan Eyeshadow Palette: These matte shadows provide a creamy, powdery finish in neutral shades that will work with almost any eye look! The metallic shadows can be used wet or dry, and glide on effortlessly for a flawless finish!
5. KKW Ultralight Beams Collection: This 10-piece collection is stocked with powders and glosses to give you a gorgeous look. Sweep the the powders over your cheekbones, and the high points of your face and body to get the perfect glow. And use the gloss over your favourite lipstick for an ultra-glossy finish.
4 Step-by-Step Kim Kardashian Makeup Tutorials
Kim Kardashian Makeup Tutorial | Brown Smokey Eye | EMAN
[Kim Kardashian Eye Makeup Tutorial]
If you’ve been searching for a good Kim Kardashian eye makeup tutorial, we’ve found just the one for you! Learn how to recreate Kim’s smokey eye look shades like MAC eyeshadow in “Antiqued” and “Soft Brown”. She also uses the Maybelline Micro Precise Eyebrow Pencil in “Soft Brown” to get those perfect Kim K brows.
Kim Kardashian Makeup Tutorial | Gemma Isabella
[Kim Kardashian Contouring Tutorial]
If you’re looking to get Kim Kardashian contouring down to a t, you’re going to want to watch this step-by-step tutorial. Using products like the Anastasia Beverly Hills powder contour kit and Tarte Amazonian clay blush, watch her use her makeup skills to look just like Kim!
Get the Look: Kim Kardashian West Makeup Inspired via Mia Randria
[Kim Kardashian Foundation Tutorial]
In this tutorial, she shows you how to get the full Kim Kardashian look from foundation to contour to brows, and even her hairstyle. She uses products like the L’Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Powder, the L’Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Concealer and the L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover Conceal and Contour Kit to help her get the look!
Kim Does Her Own Makeup | Kim Kardashian West
Want to see Kim do her own makeup? Thought so! Watch her as she creates the everyday makeup look she rocks on the regular. Of course, using products from the KKW beauty line, she shows you how to contour your nose, define your cheekbones, highlight under your brow line and more! You don’t want to miss this!
If you’re inspired by Kim Kardashian and her beauty looks, you’re going to want to use these products and tutorials on the regular! Try them out and create the looks for yourself!
This post contains affiliate links.
If you loved these Kim Kardashian makeup tutorials, we’d love if you shared this post on Pinterest!
And if you want more beauty tips and tricks, make sure to follow our Beauty Board on Pinterest!