A bride’s bachelorette party is one of the most iconic nights (or weekends) of their wedding year. While some bachelorette games are a bit cringey, there are plenty of games you can play that will get the party started right! Whether you’ve rented a hotel room in your hometown, or are staying in a sharehouse in Nashville or Vegas, here are 16 bachelorette games that are actually fun!
16 Bachelorette Games that Are Actually Fun
4 Bachelorette Games for a Large Group
Planning a big bachelorette party? These are the perfect games for your large group!
1. Panty party. For this game, each guest brings a pair of new, unwrapped panties that should be a reflection of their personality. All the panties are hung up (on a clothesline or fireplace mantle) and the bride has to guess who gifted them each pair.
2. Jenga truth or dare. Get a giant Jenga game and use a sharpie to add truths and dares on a bunch of the pieces. If you pull out a block with writing on it, you have to do whatever the piece tells you to!
3. Bachelorette card game. Girls Fever is the perfect addition to a bachelorette weekend. It has six fun categories: Have you ever, Vote, List, Most likely to, Would you rather, and Dare. Get ready for some confessions and belly laughs with this one!
4. Pizza box toss. A bachelorette party isn’t complete without pizza. Once the box is empty, use it for a fun game. Toss a coin into the box and draw a circle around it, then write a task inside the circle, such as “give a speech” or “do a body shot”. Continue to toss and write tasks. If your coin lands inside another circle, you have to do whatever the task is.
4 Bachelorette Games for a Small Group
If you have a more intimate group for your bachelorette, get a bit more personal with these games!
1. Adult Pictionary. With Pictionary, you split into teams, and one person draws a randomly chosen word or phrase while the others have to guess. Put a naughty spin on it by placing x-rated phrases and acts into a hat to choose from.
2. Would she rather. Whether you use a template or make a list yourself, guests have to guess which of the two choices the bride would prefer. These can be more pg-13 or X-rated, or throw in a mix of both.
3. Two truths and a lie. All the guests write down three memories they have with the bride (two of them are true and one of them has to be a lie). The rest of the group guesses which one is the lie, and whoever’s wrong, takes a drink!
4. Naughty writer. Each guest writes down a raunchy idea for the bride’s honeymoon and places it in a bowl. The bride reads out each one and has to guess who wrote it.
4 Drinking Bachelorette Games
While all bachelorette games can be turned into drinking games, here are some that have alcohol at the forefront.
1. Prosecco pong. A more glamorous take on beer pong, prosecco pong uses coupette glasses with your favourite bottle of bubbly. For some healthy competition, see which team can get the most pong balls into their opponents glasses.
2. “Drink if” game. Write down a list of “drink ifs”. Each guest reads off a line and if it applies to you, you drink! Some fun ideas for this one are drink if “you went to school with the bride”, “you’ve posted a photo with the bride in the past month”, or “you knew the bride’s partner before the bride”.
3. What/Who Am I? Before the game starts, ask each guest to write down a random word on a piece of paper (you could do a theme, such as celebrities, TV shows, or fictional characters ). Each player will pick out a piece of paper from a bowl and without looking at it, hold it up for the others to see. They ask a series of yes or no questions to try to guess the word. Set a timer and if they don’t guess it in the allotted time, they drink!
4. Banned words. Have one night where all wedding related words are banned, or the partner of the bride’s name is banned. Every time someone says a banned word, they have to take a sip! Or, everyone has to take a sip and the person who said the word takes two.
4 DIY Bachelorette Games
Feeling creative? These DIY bachelorette games are sure to be a hit with your guests!
1. Bachelorette bingo. Create a custom bingo card filled with fun prompts, such as “you’re related to the bride”, “you’ve vacationed with the bride” and “your birthday is this month”. If you don’t have time to make your own bingo card , there are plenty of templates you can find online! This one is a girls night out bingo card, where you’re on the lookout for these things while you’re out on the town!
2. Scavenger hunt. Create fun, silly to-dos while everyone is out at the bar. These could include things like “sing to a stranger”, “get a free drink” and “dance on a table”. Split into teams and tell everyone to get a photo or video of them doing the tasks for full points!
3. The newlywed game. Before the trip begins, the host texts or emails the bride’s partner a list of questions about them and their relationship. Have the bride guess what their partner answered for each one. If the answer is right, everyone but the bride drinks. If the answer is wrong, the bride drinks!
4. Ring hunt. The host hides ring pops throughout the house or hotel room. Challenge guests to find them by a certain time, and whoever finds the most rings wins a prize!
Whether you have a small group or larger party, the bachelorette and all her guests are sure to have a blast with these games!
This post contains affiliate links.
Did you love this list of bachelorette games that are actually fun? We’d love it if you shared this post on Pinterest!
Looking for more ways to have fun? Make sure to follow our All Things Women Board on Pinterest!