I recently stepped up my workouts at the gym in an effort to get back in shape for summer, and while I’m thrilled with the results I’m seeing, I am really struggling to find ways to fuel my body without packing the pounds back on. So I spent some time chatting with a gal at the gym who is in PHENOMENAL shape and asked what her secrets are, and while most of what she told me was pretty obvious (calories in versus calories out, drink lots of water, get lots of sleep…), her suggestion of incorporating smoothies into my diet really intrigued me.
Of course, finding smoothies under 300 calories wasn’t as easy as I had hoped, but after a bit of research and trial and error, I came up with a great variety of healthy smoothie recipes that not only make me feel full, but that help sustain my energy levels throughout the day.
I’ve included links to my favorite recipes below, and also wanted to share a few resources that have helped me:
The Ultimate Guide to Losing Weight with Smoothies by Healthy Smoothie Headquarters gave me lots of great tips about using smoothies to lose weight.
7 Reasons Your Smoothie Is Making You Fat by POPSUGAR taught me what to avoid when making smoothies.
And I am SO EXCITED about this 101 Smoothie Recipes Under 300 Calories: Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss and Wellbeing book I just ordered on Amazon!
Check out my favorite recipes below and let me know in the comments section if you have anything to add to my list!
1. Flat-Belly Smoothie (Shape)
2. Skinny Green Monster Smoothie (skinnytaste.com)
3. Peanut Butter Berry Smoothie (Cooking Light)
4. Creamy Mango, Avocado & Lime (Cooking Light)
5. Brandied Berry Milk Shake (Health)
6. “Get Your Orange” Flax Smoothie (Eating Well)
7. Sleep Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie (Healthful Pursuit)
8. Spinach and Strawberry Smoothie (Best Health)
9. Coffee Smoothie (Recipe)
10. Dr. Oz’s Green Drink (The Dr. Oz Show)
11. Pineapple Smoothie (Eating Well)
12. Super Energy Smoothie (The Dr. Oz Show)
13. Kale Spinach and Apple Smoothie (Slender Kitchen)
14. Pumpkin Smoothie (Emily Bites)
15. My (Green) Morning Smoothie (The Green Forks)
This post contains affiliate links.
If you liked this collection of smoothies under 300 calories, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for healthy recipes, snacks, and food as well as fitness tips, tricks, and ideas, please follow our Health & Fitness board!