When my daughter first started eating solid foods, one of her most favorite things to eat was homemade applesauce, and when my father-in-law got wind of how many apples I was going through on a weekly basis, he started showing up at our door with BAGS of apples from a local apple orchard near their house.
Which was lovely.
But as time wore on and I started to introduce my daughter to new foods, her interest in apples dwindled, which meant I was left with A TON of apples (literally!) that I didn’t know what to do with.
So I turned to Pinterest (surprise!) and found some really simple and delicious recipes that whole family can enjoy.
Let me know if you have anything to add to this list!
1. Snickers Apple Salad (Raining Hot Coupons)
2. Apple Crisp Stuffed Baked Apples (Creme de la Crumb)
3. Crock Pot Apple Sauce (Chocolate Chocolate and More)
4. Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cookies (Bloom Designs)
5. Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake (The Recipe Critic)
6. Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad (Creme de la Crumb)
7. Overnight Apple Oatmeal (365(ish) Days of Pinterest)
8. Hot Apple Cider (My Sweet Savannah)
9. Homemade Apple Fritters (FoodGaZm)
10. Carrot Zucchini Apple Bread (Mom on Time Out)
11. Apple Pie Crescents (Pillsbury)
12. Sausage, Cranberry, and Apple Stuffing (The Slow Roasted Italian)
13. Overnight Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread (This Silly Girl’s Life)
14. Apple Cinnamon Energy Bars (Confessions of a Bright-Eyed Baker)
15. Caramel Apple Mini Cheesecakes (Cooking Classy)
And as an added bonus…
16. Caramel Apple Sangria (A Night Owl)
While I may be a horrible cook, did you know I spend a lot of time pinning FANTASTIC recipes on Pinterest? It’s true! Check out my Chance of Food board below for some meal-planning inspiration!