As much as I enjoy setting up trial egg hunts for my daughter in the weeks leading up to Easter, I’m finding it hard to keep up with her enthusiasm, and I need to save my good hiding spots for the big day. So I’ve been on the hunt for Easter crafts we can do together to help decorate the house and pass the time while we wait for our giant bunny friend to bring us a ton of chocolate we don’t need.
I hope he brings some of my favorite Cadbury creme eggs!
Whether your kids are in preschool, kindergarten, or elementary school, this collection of activities is the perfect way to keep little hands and minds busy after school and on weekends.
Who knew a few cotton balls, popsicle sticks, and a bit of paint and glue could be so much fun?!
1. Popsicle Stick Bunny Craft (Crafty Morning)
2. Pom Pom Easter Chicks (Crafts Unleashed)
3. Colorful Easter Eggs with Melted Crayon (Jenna Burger)
4. Jelly Bean Bracelets (Artzy Creations)
5. Paper Plate Chick (Crafty Morning)
6. Pineapple Fruit Cup Easter Chicks (NoBiggie)
7. DIY: Salt Dough Eggs (Design Mom)
8. Easter Egg Sun Catcher (Heart Felt)
9. Bunny Clothespins (Crafty Morning)
10. Easter Egg Garland (Eclectically Vintage)
11. Bunny and Carrots Footprint Art (One Krieger Chick)
12. Fingerprint Carrot and Bunny Craft (Crafty Morning)
13. Cupcake Liner Chicks (I Heart Crafty Things)
14. Make Your Own Easter Crayons (Moonfrye)
15. Yarn Easter Eggs (Craft by Photo)
This post contains affiliate links.
If you enjoyed these Easter crafts for kids, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more ways to have fun with your kids, please follow our Kids board where we share all kinds of great ideas!