One of the best parts about St. Patrick’s Day, in my opinion anyway, is that it offers the perfect excuse to add green food coloring to absolutely EVERYTHING while simultaneously testing out new and exciting St. Patrick’s Day treats for kids.
It also offers the perfect excuse to drink green beer, but that’s a post for another time…
Whether you’re looking for school treats, healthy snacks, or fun ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, we’ve got 10 St. Patrick’s Day treats to make with your kids to add a bit of spark to your March 17 celebrations.
From shamrocks rice krispies and cupcakes, to leprechaun treats and rainbow jello, these kid-friendly recipes are sure to be a hit!
1. Hidden Pot of Gold Brownie Cups (PIZZAZZERIE)
2. Lime Sherbet Floats (Home Cooking Memories)
3. Rainbow Cupcakes (One Perfect Day)
4. Rainbow Jello (Mess for Less)
5. Shamrock Cupcakes (Recipe by Photo)
6. Lucky Charm Snack Mix (Sweetology)
7. Leprechaun Cupcakes (Hoosier Homemade)
8. Rainbow Cookies (The Stir)
9. Shamrock Rice Krispies Treats (Sweet as a Cookie)
10. Lucky Charms Treats (Lady and the Blog)
If you liked this collection of St. Patrick’s Day treats for kids, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more ways to have fun with your kids, please follow our Kids board where we share all kinds of fabulousness!