With just over 3 weeks left until Halloween, I am on the hunt for some Halloween crafts to do with my daughter.
Of course, she doesn’t actually like doing crafts, so I often end up doing them myself while she looks at me in disgust, but since anything related to Halloween makes me feel MORE than justified to eat a week’s worth of calories in candy in one sitting, I’m not complaining.
So I spent some time on Pinterest looking for ideas while my daughter was at preschool yesterday, and I was surprised to see that almost all of the Halloween crafts that caught my eye were by Crafty Morning.
Have you heard of this blog?
It is FANTASTIC!
And if you’re into kids crafts, DIY ideas, holiday crafts, and/or like to be crafty in the kitchen, you will LOVE LOVE LOVE Michelle, who is the brains behind Crafty Morning. I could sit here gushing about how awesome she is all day long, but since preschool pickup is in less than 20 minutes, I better stay on topic and share 10 of my favorite Halloween crafts for preschoolers.
I’m especially excited to try number 5!
1. If your kids loving playing with pom poms as much as my daughter does, they will love this Candy Corn Craft!
2. Do you have some old popsicle sticks lying around? Yes? Then get out some green and black paint, cardboard, and glue and try this Popsicle Stick Frankenstein Craft with your little ones.
3. Looking for some cute artwork to decorate your house with for Halloween? Me too! So grab some paper plates, green paint, and construction paper and give this Paper Plate Witch Craft a go!
4. Get out the black construction paper and white paint and make this adorable Footprint Ghost Craft for Kids.
5. Before you put the paint away and throw your paint-stained kids into the bath, why not make some of these cute Handprint Witch Crafts for Kids??!
5. If your kids like candy corn, they will LOVE this Candy Corn Monster Craft. Trust me on this one.
6. If you have younger kids, set them up with this quick and fun (and messy!) Simple Lego Stamped Pumpkin Craft. They will love it!
7. Looking for a little entertainment this afternoon? Then why not make some of these Easy Halloween Popsicle Stick Puppets and let your kids put on a show for you!
8. Do your kids love getting messy? Then set them up with this Shaving Cream Mummy Craft. You will be impressed at how well ONE INGREDIENT can pull this craft together so your little one can show her creation off to friends and family!
9. Want to make something a little out of the ordinary? They why not try this Paper Pumpkin Owl Craft? It’s adorable!
10. If your kids are a little older, fish some toilet rolls out of your recycling bin, grab some orange and green construction paper, and try this Pumpkin Toilet Paper Roll Lantern Craft.
If you enjoyed this collection of Halloween crafts for preschoolers, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more ways to have fun with your kids, please follow our Fun with Kids board where we share all kinds of great ideas!