I recently splurged on my very first crockpot – the Cuisinart MSC-800 Cook Central 4-in-1 Multi-Cooker to be exact – and in an effort to prove to my husband that it WASN’T a waste of money, I spend a ridiculous amount of time putting together a collection of 50 crockpot recipes for busy moms like myself.
As it turns out, it was one of the best things I’ve purchased in a long time.
I’m not kidding.
And as if by magic, it has sparked an interest in cooking in me that I never knew existed, and I’ve been testing out lots of different things I’ve found on Pinterest lately.
You get the idea…
But now that the weather is getting colder, I can tell my husband has been craving foods with a bit more substance to them, so I decided to give casseroles a try.
Do you like casseroles?
I was never a big fan, but motherhood has proven to me time and again that I need a strict plan at mealtimes or all hell will break lose, so the idea of throwing a bunch of delicious ingredients into one dish and feeding my family for days on end seems much more appealing lately.
And guess what?
Casseroles don’t have to be unhealthy.
Check out my list of 10 simple and healthy casserole recipes and you’ll see what I mean. And while you’re at it, pick up the book Taste of Home: Casseroles: 377 Dishes for Families, Potlucks %26 Parties. You won’t regret it.
1. Southwest Chicken Casserole (Fit Foodie Finds)
2. Skinny Zucchini Casserole (Give Recipe)
3. Quinoa Enchilada Casserole (Damn Delicious)
4. Skinny Chicken & Broccoli Casserole (Yummy Healthy Easy)
5. Lasagne-Stuffed Spaghetti Squash (The Kitchn)
6. Chicken and Vegetable Comfort Bake (Healthy Food Nerd)
7. Garlic Parmesan Zucchini and Tomato Bake (iFOODreal)
8. Asian Shrimp and Noodles Bake (Better Homes and Gardens)
9. One Pot Burrito Bowls (I Heart Nap Time)
10. Skinny Tex Mex Bean Quinoa Casserole (iFOODreal)
This post contains affiliate links.
If you enjoyed these healthy casserole recipes as much as we do, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more healthy recipes to add to your weekly rotation, please follow our Food board where we share all kind of great ideas!