Do you know what intimidates me (besides Martha Stewart)?
I always see women putting them in their carts at the grocery store and I wonder what the heck they do with them.
But then a friend gifted me the book, How to Cook Spaghetti Squash: Spaghetti Squash Recipes by T.C Chef Kirkes, and I realized it’s not only easy to cook spaghetti squash, but it also offers a ton of ways to enjoy some of my favorite meals, sans gluten.
Like pad thai.
And pasta primavera.
And macaroni and cheese.
Here are 10 of my favorite spaghetti squash recipes (courtesy of Pinterest) that YOU need to start incorporating in your weekly meal plan. Stat.
1. Southwestern Stuffed Spaghetti Squash by The Comfort of Cooking. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anything as delicious-looking in my life!
2. Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai by Shared Appetite.
3. Creamy Spaghetti Squash with Asparagus and Rosemary by Health.com. Don’t mind if I do…
4. Spaghetti Squash with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Chickpeas by Fat Free Vegan Kitchen. Soooooo delish.
5. “Pasta” Primavera by Lexi’s Clean Kitchen.
6. Spaghetti Squash Mac and Cheese by POPSUGAR. Yuuuuuuum.
7. Spaghetti Squash “Fried Rice” by Family Fresh Cooking.
8. Baked Spaghetti Squash by Cooking With my Kid (think: chicken, tomatoes, and LOTS of cheese…)
9. Sesame Peanut Spaghetti Squash Recipe by 3 Boys and a Dog.
10. Lasagne Stuffed Spaghetti Squash by Closet Cooking. Wow. Just…wow.
This post contains affiliate links.
If you enjoyed these spaghetti squash recipes as much as we did, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more recipes to add to your weekly rotation, please follow our Food board where we share all kinds of yummy ideas!