Ever since I found out I was pregnant with my daughter, I have been dreaming about the days she will come home from school with little keepsakes she made for me.
Ornaments for the Christmas tree.
Heart-shaped crafts for Valentine’s Day.
Shamrocks and leprechauns for St. Patrick’s Day.
Of course, my daughter isn’t in school yet, and my husband definitely isn’t going to get out the paint, mod podge, construction paper, glitter, and pipe cleaners to help her make something for me for Mother’s Day, but that’s okay.
Because thanks to the internet, I’ve come up with some 10 Mother’s Day crafts I can make with her that will melt your heart.
1. If you’re kids are fortunate to have one or more of their grandmother’s in their lives, why not make this year extra special by making one of these hand print aprons by Little Page Turners that can be used for years to come?
2. Grab an ink pad and shrink plastic and make this adorable hand print charm by Plucking Daisies!
3. Break out the cupcake holders and try this Spring cupcake flower craft by Momtastic.
4. Love to read? Then give these bookmarks for mom by Reap ‘Em and Leap a try!
5. Want to make something EXTRA special? Then check out this fabulous mason jar picture frame vase craft by Home Stories A to Z.
6. Looking for something to do with all of those rocks your little one keeps bringing home in his pockets? Then crack open the paint and make some of these heart rocks by Color Me Katie.
7. Love getting flowers, but hate that they always die? Then try this Mother’s Day bouquet craft by Balancing Home.
8. Make your friends jealous with this amazing button bracelet by See Vanessa Craft.
9. Love accessories? Then check out this adorable Mother’s Day purse card by Sunday Baker.
10. Feel like having a princess party to celebrate your special day? Then get out the felt and make some of these princess crowns by Cutesy Crafts!
If you enjoyed these Mother’s Day crafts, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more ways to have fun with your kids, please follow our Kids board where we share all kinds of great ideas!