Is my 3-year-old the only one who LOVES to play with pom poms?
I didn’t think so.
And since she is (FINALLY!) interested in doing arts and crafts with me, and the cold and miserable weather has finally graced us with its presence, I have been searching for some fun pom pom activities the 2 of us can do together.
And guess what?
There are LOADS of fun pom pom activities out there.
So many I actually felt a little bit overwhelmed, but thanks to my best friend Chardonnay, I managed to pair it down to just 10.
1. Pom Pom Soccer (Kids Activities Blog)
2. Paint Chip Pom Pom Match (childcareland blog)
3. Pom Pom ‘Claw Grabbing Machine’ (HANDS ON AS WE GROW)
4. Flower Pom Pom Painting Craft (Crafty Morning)
5. Pom Pom Caterpillars (Education.com)
6. Pom Pom Number Tracing (childcareland blog)
7. Pom Pom Tube Play (Laughing Kids Learn)
8. Pom Pom Bin: Fun Fine Motor Skills Activity (CBC Parents (by My Nearest and Dearest))
9. Fine Motor Play With Pom Poms for Toddlers & Preschoolers (Sugar Aunts)
10. Pom Pom Color, Sort & Count (Learn With Play at Home)
If you’re looking for more fun, engaging, and educational kids crafts, activities, and boredom busters to help you have more fun with your kids, check out my Fun With Kids board below!