With the Christmas holidays over and done with and the New Year in full swing, I have high hopes of turning over a new leaf and being a more attentive and organized person. I have spent far too much time with my head in the clouds over the last couple of years, and when I failed to send out Christmas cards to my family and friends in December, and waited until the LAST MINUTE to buy gifts for my daughter’s Kindergarten teachers, I decided enough was enough. I need to stop taking on more than I can handle, and start focusing on the things that matter.
My daughter is at an age where holidays and celebrations are extremely exciting, and yet I have neglected to do any holiday-inspired crafts and activities with her for quite some time. But rather than dwell on all of my shortcomings as a mother (I have a lot…), I’ve decided to make this year my best yet, and I’ve already rounded up some great DIY Valentines teacher gifts to make with kids. Check out my favorites below!
1. Owl Valentine Teacher Gift (Just a Girl and Her Blog)
2. Hugs & Kisses Mason Jar Gift (The Happier Homemaker)
3. Superhero Candy Bar Printable (Artsy Momma)
4. A Toe-Tally Awesome Valentine (Simply + Kierste)
5. EOS Lip Balm Valentine (Simple As That)
6. It Takes a BIG Heart to Help Shape Little Minds Mason Jar Gift (Happy Money Saver)
7. “Mani Thanks” Manicure Jar (Hip 2 Save)
8. You Make Me Bloom Teacher Gift (The Pinning Mama)
9. Baby Food Jar Valentines (So Festive)
10. Teacher S’mores Mason Jar Valentines (A Night Owl)
If you like these DIY Valentine’s Teacher Gifts as much as we do, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more ways to have fun with your kids over the holidays, please follow our Kids board where we share all kinds of holiday-themed games, crafts, and activities!