We didn’t do a ton of crafts and activities in our house when we were growing up, but I have fond memories of the times my mother made tree- and snowman-shaped Christmas cookies for us to decorate.
Last year my sister and I decorated store-bought cookies with my daughter, and while they were cute and delicious and totally served their purpose (does Santa REALLY care what kind of cookies you leave out for him?), I kind of like the idea of actually BAKING cookies with my daughter from now on.
So I bought the eBook Mrs. Claus’ Christmas Cookies: Make Impressive Holiday Treats by
What can I say?
It’s my go-to place for…well, everything!
Here are 10 delicious Christmas cookies everyone should make with their kids this year – numbers 3 and 6 our at the top of our list!
1. Giant Christmas Tree Cookie (Betty Crocker)
2. Melting Snowman Cookies (tablespoon)
3. Quick + Easy Snowy Chocolate Pinecones Recipes (Handmade Charlotte)
4. Chocolate Pretzel Christmas Trees (One Little Project)
5. Snowman Oreo Cookie Pops (Spend With Pennies)
6. Holiday Tree Cookie Stacks (Betty Crocker)
7. Sleigh Riding Teddy Bears (Budget Savvy Diva)
8. Peanut Butter Snowballs (Six Sisters’ Stuff)
9. Christmas Cornflake Wreath Cookies (allrecipes.com)
10. NutterButter Reindeer (Spend With Pennies)
This post contains affiliate links.
If you liked these Christmas cookies, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more ways to have fun with your kids, please follow our Kids board where we share all kinds of ideas!