I don’t know about you, but I love the month of March. The days always seem longer and warmer, Cadbury’s creme eggs are for sale, and we get to celebrate my birthday (March 9th – mark your calendars), but few things make me happier than decorating our home with all of the St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids we try each year. There’s something so innocent and sweet about making holiday crafts with my sweet girl, and I love experiencing the world through her eyes.
I also love green beer, but that’s a post for another time…
Check out 10 fabulous St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids below and help make March 17 special for the little ones in your life!
1. Get out some green bell peppers and make these Shamrock Stamps by Learn Play Imagine. Pretty genius, right?!
2. Crack open the finger paints and try this adorable Fingerprint Rainbow Pot of Gold Craft by Sassy Dealz.
3. Try making these cute Shamrock Potato Stamps by Momtastic.
4. Get out the marshmallows and make these Marshmallow Shamrocks by No Time for Flash Cards.
5. Save your toilet rolls so you can make these fabulous Toilet Paper Roll Leprechauns by Moments of Mommyhood.
6. Try these Leprechaun Hats by Meaningful Mama!
7. Hook yourself up with some rice and green dye and try this Green Rice Shamrock Craft by All Kids Network.
8. Try out these Handprint Leprechauns by Meet the Dubiens. You’ll want to hang onto this one as a keepsake!
9. Get silly and make these awesome Leprechaun Beards by We-Made-That.com.
10. Bust out the cereal and try this Fruity O’s Rainbow Color Craft by HANDS ON : AS WE GROW.
If you liked this collection of St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more ways to have fun with your kids, please follow our Kids board where we share all kinds of fabulousness!