My daughter hates crafts.
She won’t color, she can’t stand the site of paint, and homemade gifts are completely out of the question.
But she loves playdough.
And since it’s one of the only craft-like activities she shows any interest in, I am always on the hunt for new playdough activities the 2 of us can do together.
Which brings me to the point of today’s post…
Photo Source: © Depositphotos.com/kolidzeitattoo
1. Grab your letter stamps and try this fantastic fill in the blank spelling activity I found over on No Time for Flash Cards!
2. Before you put those stamps away, try this letter matching activity I also found on No time for Flash Cards.
3. Print off some of these awesome (and free!) playdough mats.
4. Looking for ways to sneak in a little math education into your afternoon fun? Then try this learning to add with simple playdough addition activities I found on Kids Activities Blog!
5. Get out the black liquid watercolors and glitter and try this amazing stretchy night sky playdough recipe by Twodaloo.
6. Check out these ABC playdough mats by 1 + 1 + 1 = 1!
7. If your kids love bugs, make some of these playdough bug fossils I found on No Time for Flash Cards.
8. Go on a playdough nature walk with your kids, as inspired by How Wee Learn.
9. Help your child develop her fine motor skills by making these playdough kebobs I found on No Time for Flash Cards.
10. Make some of these playdough aliens I found on Rainy Dad Mum!