The perfect gift for a teenage boy is closer than you may think. With our list of 50 of the best stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts for teen boys, you’re well on your way to checking off your list.
From mini projectors and wireless headphones to fleece joggers and a vintage candy box, it’s a list of gifts guaranteed to eliminate the eye rolls and have them smiling, no matter what their interests may be.
6 Things to Consider When Buying Gifts for Teen Boys
- Find out their interests – The best way to buy a gift for a teen is to get to know them. Find out what their interests are. Do they love music or sports? Are they into fashion or technology? When you base your gift off their interests or passions, you’re well on your way to finding the perfect gift.
- Think about their favorite stores – Knowing where they like to shop can help put you on the path to finding the right gift. They may love a specific game shop or electronics store. Or they may prefer to shop at a place that sells clothing or crafts. Thinking about their favorite stores will help to give you clues about gifts they’d love to receive.
- Consider the future – Teens grow and change pretty quickly, so consider buying them something they can use for years to come. Find a gift more on the practical side that they can enjoy even as their interests come and go.
- Make it age appropriate – They’re not kids and they’re not adults. This can make buying certain gifts a little tricky. If you’re not sure if a gift is age appropriate, do a little research first. Most manufacturers list age ranges for gifts on their packaging or on their website.
- Know their sizes – Most teens are really into clothing – jackets, pants, hats, shoes, etc. So, if you’re buying something they’ll wear, it’s important to know their size before you start shopping.
- Always set a budget – Gifts for teens can be expensive, so you’ll want to make sure to set a budget before you begin shopping. Knowing your budget will help you narrow down your list of gift possibilities fast. Lucky for you, we thought about budget-friendly gifts when we put together our list of stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts for teen boys!
25 Best Stocking Stuffers for Teen Boys
- 97 Things to Do Before You Finish High School
- Dakine Wallet
- PopSockets Phone Mount
- ProCase Screen Cleaning Pad
- Under Armour Sackpack
- Wreck This Journal
- Survival Paracord Bracelet
- The Manual to Manhood
- Headphone Audio Splitter
- USB Flash Drive
- AirPods Case Cover
- Fidget Pen
- Mini Portable Charger
- North Face Etip Gloves
- Body Scrub Soap Bar
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- Taco Socks
- Pop Sockets Grip
- Smoothing Hair Balm
- LED Headlamp
- Basecamp Cards
- Smartphone Stand
- Flipside Game
- Sneaker Balls
- Paracord Bracelets
25 Best Christmas Gifts for Teen Boys
- Bluetooth Wireless Headphones – With seven different colors to choose from, you’re sure to find their favorite. They have a comfortable design and over 40 hours of playing time to listen at home or on the go.
- Mini Portable Projector – They’re guaranteed to fall in love with this mini projector. By simply connecting their phone to the USB port, they can project movies, YouTube videos, their favorite shows, and more.
- Inflatable Lounge Sofa – It’s easy to take along just about anywhere and inflates with very little effort. Perfect for travel, camping, the beach, or just lounging around the house.
- Ubeesize Phone Tripod – Perfect for teens who love to make content for their social media channels or just for fun, this phone tripod is sure to be hit. It offers 3 different colored lighting modes for great photos or videos.
- Gamer Neon Sign – If you have a gamer on your list, then pick up this colorful neon sign. They can transform their space quickly and easily – simply hang and plug it in to create a fun vibe.
- Fuzzy Fur Throw Blanket – They’ll stay cozy day or night with this fuzzy throw blanket that comes in two sizes and a variety of colors. It’s great for naps, reading, gaming, or hanging out with friends.
- Professional Printing 3D Pen – For teens who are crafty and creative, this 3D pen is sure to hit the mark. They can bring their big ideas to life using plastic filament and an ergonomic touch pen.
- Reading Pillow Bed Wedge – Help keep them comfortable for reading, gaming, watching TV, or just hanging out. This pillow conforms to their body and features storage pockets for a remote, game controller, tablet, or phone.
- Hunt a Killer Mystery Game – Is the teen on your list a true crime fan? The Hunt a Killer Mystery game allows them to channel their inner detective and solve a murder mystery, discovering clues and uncovering motive.
- Movie Bucket List Poster – This scratch off movie poster features 100 different must-watch films. With everything from classics to modern blockbusters, teens can work their way through some of the greatest films of all time.
- BedShelfie Tray Table Caddy – This handy bed tray table caddy is the perfect spot to keep all their must-haves close by. It can hold up to 15 pounds, including glasses, earbuds, books, or a beverage.
- Sunrise Alarm Clock – They’ll wake up with the sun every morning with this sunrise alarm clock. It works great for heavy sleepers and even has a USB port for charging their phone or tablet.
- Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Give them a portable Bluetooth speaker that lets them listen to their favorite music or podcast anywhere they go. It’s waterproof and durable and has phenomenal sound quality.
- Vintage Candy Box – Just because they didn’t grow up in the 80’s, doesn’t mean they can’t enjoy some of the decade’s best candy. Give him this amazing gift box filled with popular 80’s candy.
- DIY Ukulele Kit – If he loves music, get him this DIY Ukulele kit featuring all the parts he needs. He can craft his very own instrument and even decorate it to suit his own personality.
- Fleece Joggers – These cozy joggers from The Gym People are sure to be a long-time favorite. They’re ultra-soft with a high-quality fabric that will take him from school, to working out, to weekend adventures.
- LED Strip Lights – He can add these colorful, LED strip lights to just about any surface, from walls and windows, to his dresser, or even his TV. The remote allows him to control the colors and light patterns.
- ArmoGear Laser Tag – He will have hours of fun with this laser tag set with friends or family inside or out. It includes gear for up to four players and makes vibrations and life-like shooting sounds.
- Spikeball Ball Kit – Teenage boys have plenty of energy to burn, and this game kit will help them do just that. He can play in the backyard, at the park, or even at the beach.
- Philips Norelco Shaver – It’s never too early for him to learn the art of shaving. This wet dry shaver from Norelco protects his skin from redness and irritation and helps him shave closer in half the time as a regular razor.
- Wearable Blanket Sweatshirt – They are sure to stay cozy with this wearable blanket. Don’t be surprised to find them wearing it around the house all the time while watching Netflix, playing video games, or talking on the phone.
- Victrola Bluetooth Record Player – How cool is this colorful, vintage-style record player? What once was old is new again with a three-speed turntable, stereo speaker, and Bluetooth capabilities.
- Carhartt Wallet – Every guy needs a good wallet, and this one from Carhartt makes the perfect gift. It has reinforced edges for durability, holds his ID, debit card and more, and you can choose from leather or canvas styles.
- Crossbody Messenger Bag – He will love using this crossbody messenger bag from high school through college. The shoulder strap is comfortable and adjustable, and there are plenty of pockets and compartments to store all his gear.
- Fitbit Inspire Fitness Tracker – Comfortable to wear all day long, this fitness tracker is perfect for health-minded teens. He can not only track his steps, but also his stress level, workout intensity, sleep patterns, and heart rate.
With this list of 50 stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts for teen boys, you’re sure to find something before the holidays arrive.
This post contains affiliate links.
If you loved our list of Christmas gifts for teen boys, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more holiday gift ideas, please follow our Christmas board!