Do you dream about ice cream? What about sorbet and gelato?
Sure, you can head to your local grocery store freezer section or to your favorite ice cream shop. But if you’re looking to keep costs down or want to customize your ice cream to suit your tastes or health needs, the Ninja Creami is the answer.
This machine is a popular way to make and eat your favorite frozen treats anytime in the comfort of your own kitchen. You’ll forget all about store-bought ice cream when you try these 27 smooth and dreamy Ninja Creami recipes!
What Is The Ninja Creami?
The Ninja Creami is part ice cream maker, part blender, that helps you make all sorts of frozen desserts. From sorbets and sherbets, to milkshakes and gelato, to ice cream.
And for ice cream lovers, it offers an easy way to create creamy, dreamy ice cream with absolutely no churning.
Simply fill the included pint containers with whatever ice cream or sorbet mixture you’d like. From there, you place it in your freezer to harden for 24 hours to help it to thicken properly. Then, remove the pint lid and place it inside the Ninja Creami dock and lock it in. Choose your mode, and when it’s finished you can use the mix feature to mix in your favorite add-ins.
What makes it even better, is if you’re gluten-free, sugar-free, low-calorie, dairy-free, or nut-free, you can tweak any recipe to suit your needs and taste.
With only a touch of a button, you’ll have your favorite frozen treats at your fingertips.
8 Ninja Creami Tips and Hacks
- Follow the directions – It seems simple enough, but the Ninja Creami is not your traditional ice cream maker. Before you make your first batch, be sure to read the directions and manufacturer’s instructions to ensure you know how to use, clean, and store it properly.
- Toast first – If you’re adding any type of nut to your Ninja Creami, be sure to toast them first. Toasting brings out all of the flavor and texture and helps keep the nuts crunchy in your ice cream. Spread them out in an even layer on a baking sheet and place them in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for about 8 minutes.
- Don’t overfill – It may be tempting to overfill your pint container. Resist temptation to avoid the liquid base expanding as it freezes.
- Avoid crumbles – If your ice cream is crumbly and dry, try one of these troubleshooting tips:
- Add more fat – Crumbly ice cream can be a result of not having enough fat in your recipe. Try using a higher-fat dairy product to help.
- Adjust your freezer – Your freezer temperature may be too cold, so start by adjusting it to be just slightly warmer. Then place your ice cream on the counter for 5 to 10 minutes before you put it inside your Ninja Creami.
- Add more sugar – When there’s not enough sugar, your ice cream can turn out dry and crumbly. Increase the sugar content by adding honey, corn syrup, or regular sugar.
- Heavy cream substitute – All out of heavy cream? You can make a tasty substitute by combining ¾ cup of milk with ¼ cup of melted butter and mixing it thoroughly. The result is one cup of heavy cream!
- Watch your add-ins – If you’re adding fruit, nuts, chocolate, or anything else to your ice cream, be careful not to add too much. Doing so may jam the machine and prevent your ice cream from getting creamy. The rule of thumb is no more than ¼ cup of add-ins.
- Make it even creamier – Did your ice cream not turn out as creamy as you wanted it to be? Your Ninja Creami has a re-spin function to help with that. After the re-spin cycle is complete, you’ll have perfectly creamy ice cream.
- Keep it fresher – The Ninja Creami comes with its own pint containers and lids. They’re made to keep your ice cream fresh. If you do decide to transfer it to another container or keep your container in a freezer that is always opening and closing, you risk having freezer-burned ice cream.
27 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Recipes
- Easy S’mores Ice Cream | Ninja Test Kitchen
- Ninja Creami Watermelon Sherbet | The Tasty Travelers
- Ninja Creami Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream | The Ice Cream Confectionals
- Easy Ninja Creami Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe | Margin Making Mom
- Lite Blue Raspberry Ice Cream | Ninja Test Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Oreo Milkshake | Healthy Meals Fast
- Ninja Cream The Old Goat Ice Cream | The Tasty Travelers
- Creamy Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream | Julie’s Kitchenette
- Ninja Creami Key Lime Pie Ice Cream | The Ice Cream Confectionals
- Mulled Apple Cider Ice Cream | Ninja Test Kitchen
- Ninja Creami Peach Ice Cream | Healthy Meals Fast
- Keto Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream | Low Carb Simplified
- Ninja Creami Protein Ice Cream | Champagne & Coffee
- Ninja Creami Peaches and Cream Oatmeal Gelato | The Tasty Travelers
- Strawberry Banana Milkshake | Healthy Meals Fast
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream | Ninja Test Kitchen
- Ninja Creami Lemon Cookie Ice Cream | The Ice Cream Confectionals
- Delicious Ninja Creami Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream | Margin Making Mom
- Lavender Cookies and Cream Ice Cream | Ninja Test Kitchen
- Ninja Creami Coffee Ice Cream | Healthy Meals Fast
- Ninja Creami Raspberry White Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream | The Tasty Travelers
- Blueberry Cheesecake Gelato | Ninja Test Kitchen
- Ninja Creami Strawberry Ice Cream | The Tasty Travelers
- Ninja Creami Mexican Hot Chocolate Ice Cream | The Ice Cream Confectionals
- Peppermint Swirl Gelato | Ninja Test Kitchen
- Banana Ice Cream | Healthy Meals Fast
- Ninja Creami Pina Colada Lite Ice Cream | The Tasty Travelers
From raspberry white chocolate and peaches and cream to peanut butter oreo and Mexican hot chocolate, you’re sure to find your favorite with our 27 Ninja Creami recipes.
This post contains affiliate links.
If you loved this list of Ninja Creami Ice Cream Recipes, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more tasty recipes, please follow our Food board!