A lot of different factors can intimidate me into avoiding certain foods. Tofu was always one of those ingredients that I had no idea how to cook. The first thing I do when I want to try something new is research. I started by looking up how to cook tofu and then created a list of five recipes that looked amazing.
I tried all five of the recipes because I figured while I may not like one of them, I may fall in love with another. Different flavors and cooking methods can make or break the ingredient, you know? And trying it different ways will give me the best chance at finding something I like!
Knowing all of the health benefits that go along with eating tofu, including anti-aging properties and being high in omega threes for heart health, I wanted to give it a try.
Here are 25 tofu recipes I know you’ll love!
1. Crispy Peanut Tofu Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry (Minimalist Baker)
2. Asian Garlic Tofu with Rice (The Garden Grazer)
3. Baked Barbeque Panko Tofu (Forbidden Rice Blog)
4. Tofu Fried Rice (On Sugar Mountain)
5. Baked Buffalo Tofu Bites (Making Thyme For Health)
6. Balsamic Tofu (Pancake Warriors)
7. Spicy Sofritas Veggie Bowls (Pinch of Yum)
8. Scrambled Tofu (The Wannabe Chef)
9. Sweet & Spicy Sriracha Tofu (It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken)
10. Honey Ginger Tofu Veggie Stir Fry (Pinch of Yum)
11. Tofu Drunken Noodles (Jo Cooks)
12. Revolution Tofu Curry (La Fuji Mama)
13. Tofu Lettuce Wraps (Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body)
14. Slow Cooker Butter Chickpeas (Delish Knowledge)
15. Crispy Oven Baked Honey Garlic Tofu Bites (I Am a Food Blog)
16. Jumbo Stuffed Shells (Oh She Glows)
17. Tofu Frites & Mojos in Asian Ketchup (White on Rice Couple)
18. Loaded Crispy Tofu Tacos (The Woks of Life)
19. Crispy Tofu Nuggets (One Green Planet)
20. Easy 15 Minute Miso Soup (Table for Two Blog)
21. Vietnamese Spring Rolls With Crispy Tofu (Minimalist Baker)
22. Mexican Chipotle Tofu Sofritas Taquitos (Chef De Home)
23. Chocolate Tofu Pudding (Yummy Healthy Easy)
24. Vegan BBQ Tofu Burger (Vegan Miam)
25. Spicy Adobo Braised Shredded Tofu (Yup It’s Vegan)
If you liked these tofu recipes, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more new and exciting recipes to add to your weekly rotation, check out our Food board on Pinterest where we share tons of inspiration!