When I was about 15-years-old, my BFF’s mom invited me over to their place to celebrate Thanksgiving. It was a really small affair – just Rachel, her parents, and me – but the spread of food that was waiting on the dining table when I arrived was absolutely incredible. We’re talking turkey, ham, dressing, a couple of casseroles, mashed potatoes, yams, creamed corn…you name it, it was there.
I remember feeling so incredibly full when the meal was over, but when I caught a glimpse of the desserts waiting for us in the kitchen, I knew I would have to try and find some room in my tummy so I could try it all.
And I’m so glad I did.
It’s been 23 years since I enjoyed that meal, and I can still remember how decadent the fudge, pumpkin pie, cheesecake, and pecan pie was. It was one of those meals I will NEVER forget, and I can’t wait to serve the same treats to my daughter and her friends in the years to come.
Of course, I’m not very imaginative in the kitchen, and after exhausting my favorite recipes in my beloved cookbook, Delicious Pumpkin Dessert Recipes: 135 Mouthwatering Pumpkin Dessert Recipes, over the last few years, I’ve started gathering Thanksgiving dessert recipes from other sources.
And since I know I’m not the only person out there who needs a little dessert inspiration this time of year, I decided to share 25 of my favorites with all of you.
1. Melt-in-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies (Parent Pretty )
2. Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip (Oh, Sweet Basil)
3. Apple Crisp (Tastes Better From Scratch)
4. Salted Caramel & Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars (Averie Cooks)
5. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting (Cooking Classy)
6. No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes (A Family Feast)
7. Pumpkin Dream Cake (The Novice Chef Blog)
8. Pecan Pie Cookies (Spend with Pennies)
9. Pumpkin Carrot Cake (Gold Medal Flour)
10. Candy Dipped Apple Sundae Bar (Katie: Normal Girl)
11. 5-minute Skinny Apple Tart (Julie Blanner)
12. Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie (She Wears Many Hats)
13. Upside Down Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake (Lady Behind the Curtain)
14. Caramel Apple Butter Cupcakes (Snappy Gourmet)
15. Pumpkin Delight Dessert (Lil’ Luna)
16. Turkey Rice Krispie Treats (Shugary Sweets)
17. Fudgy Pumpkin Bars with Vanilla Bean Browned Butter Glaze (Averie Cooks)
18. Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle (Mom On Timeout)
19. Mini Apple Pies (Pillsbury)
20. Slow Cooker Sticky Caramel Pumpkin Cake (Platter Talk)
21. Cranberry Orange Cake (That’s My Home)
22. Apple Walnut Tart with Maple Custard (Hip Foodie Mom)
23. Cranberry Apple Pumpkin Bundt Cake (Home is Where the Boat Is)
24. Bloomin’ Baked Apples (The Gunny Sack)
25. Pecan Pie Egg Rolls (Kristen Duke Photography)
This post contains affiliate links.
If you liked this collection of Thanksgiving dessert recipes, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more delicious recipes, please follow our Gluttony board on Pinterest where we shall ALL KINDS of cookies, bars, cakes, and pies you’re sure to love!