If you’re buying gifts for coworkers this holiday season, you may have questions like, “How much should I spend?” and “Where can I find gifts that are thoughtful and that they’re sure to love?”
Shopping for coworkers doesn’t need to be a challenge. In fact, it’s much easier than you may think. You can show them just how special they are with this list of the 24 best Christmas gifts for coworkers.
8 Things to Consider When Buying Gifts for Coworkers
We’re here to help with 8 dos and don’ts when it comes to buying gifts for coworkers.
- Make a list – Unless your list of colleagues is on the short side, you probably aren’t planning to give a gift to everyone. Start by making a list of those that you interact with most often and know best to keep your gift giving at a manageable level.
- Stick to a budget – Before you start shopping, decide on your budget for each person. It doesn’t have to be the same for everyone but setting a general price range usually works best. Some workplaces set a limit on how much you can spend, so be sure to check ahead of time.
- Give something thoughtful – If you’re buying for someone you already know well, it may be easy to pick the perfect present. But if you’re doing something like a Secret Santa and you’re not sure what to give them, you can ask around for ideas on what they like or buy something they would use at the office.
- Be considerate – Try to be considerate of other’s feelings. Don’t make a big show of giving someone a gift in front of others who may not be receiving anything. Instead, try giving it to them after hours, at a private lunch, or when no one else is around.
- Don’t feel pressured – You don’t have to feel pressured to give your coworkers gifts. Giving should be a pleasure, so really make sure that the person you’re giving a gift to is someone that you enjoy being around and that really matters to you.
- Use common sense – Remember, this is the workplace. And with that comes certain expectations for boundaries and what is right and wrong. Don’t give someone something that could make them feel uncomfortable, whether they’re alone or in front of others. If you’re unsure if it’s appropriate, stick on the safe side and skip it.
- Try solving a problem – This idea usually works for someone you know well. Think about what problems your coworker may be having and how you can make their life a little easier. They’ll feel grateful that you took the time to really think about them and what they need.
- Check workplace policies – It’s a smart idea to check your workplace’s policies on gift giving before you start shopping. There may be certain circumstances where someone is not allowed to accept any sort of gift, or any type of gift giving may be completely prohibited.
24 Best Christmas Gifts for Coworkers
- Trigger Point Massager – All that time sitting at their desks and hovering over computer screens is sure to cause a few aches and pains. Give them some relief with this trigger point massager that helps to alleviate muscle knots.
- Electric Coffee Warmer – Anyone who loves coffee (or tea!) is sure to smile when they receive this electric coffee warmer. It will keep their favorite hot beverage warm for hours – until the very last drop.
- Ergonomic Footrest – A long workday deserves some comfort. Using this ergonomic footrest under their desk will help keep their lower body lined up properly to prevent added pressure on the back and thighs.
- Digital Photo Frame – Give them a way to enjoy their favorite memories all in one place with this digital photo frame. As soon as they plug it in, they’ll be able to watch a slideshow of their photos on a high-quality screen.
- Chocolate Gift Basket – Anyone with a sweet tooth is sure to love this chocolate gift basket! I’s a sweet gift for the holidays.
- Soft Microfleece Blanket – The workplace can get chilly just about any time of the year. So, to keep them warm, give them this cozy microfleece blanket, sized just right for draping over their shoulders or on their lap.
- Stanley Thermos – Give them something to keep liquids hot or cold for up to 24 hours. Whether it’s filled with cold brew coffee or their favorite hot soup, this thermos from Stanley is not only functional, it’s stylish to boot!
- Baggu Duck Bag – This high-quality canvas tote will help them transport everything they need from home, to office, and back again. It’s large enough to fit a laptop, as well as a water bottle, keys, phone, and so much more.
- Hand Cream Set – The combination of cold weather and multiple hand washings can lead to dry, uncomfortable skin. Help treat them by giving this 3-pack of hand creams by Burt’s Bees, in scents like Lavender Honey, Watermelon Mint, and Wild Rose Berry.
- BuildLife Motivational Water Bottle – Help your coworkers stay hydrated with this gigantic water bottle marked with motivational slogans. It comes in 14 fabulous color options, has an easy-carry strap, and has plenty of room for ice or fruit.
- Kaweco Fountain Pen – Don’t be fooled by appearances, this is one seriously high-end fountain pen. It’s lightweight, the cap stays on to prevent leaks, and it writes smoothly every time.
- Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker – If they’re a big music fan, or just love to play office DJ, they’ll be thrilled to receive this portable Bluetooth speaker. Just one charge lasts for 24 hours, and outdoor protection keeps it safe from the elements.
- Ice Roller – This ice roller is great for puffy eyes, leaving tired skin feeling refreshed instantly. If they’ve had a late night or early morning, they’re sure to appreciate something that brings them a little self-care.
- Pinch Me Therapy Dough – The next time they’re stressing over a never-ending task list, or they need to refocus, this yummy smelling therapy dough is the ticket to happiness. Simply squeeze to enjoy the mood enhancing properties and watch the stress melt away.
- Cold Brew Coffee Maker – Give the office coffee lover this deluxe cold brewer. It makes up to four servings of rich, smooth cold brew and can be stored easily in the office fridge for a quick pick me up.
- Vegan Hair Oil – This hair oil helps to achieve beautiful strands at home or at the office. Forget sticky or weighed down hair – this hair product protects, softens, and nourishes with just a few drops.
- Vintage Inspired Ceramic Vase – Fun and quirky, this gift is sure to brighten up their day with its retro vibes. Made to resemble a brightly colored orange juice container, they can use it to hold flowers or as unique desk decor.
- Portable Space Heater – They’ll stay warm and cozy at the desk or at home with this portable space heater. Small and portable, it has three different temperature settings as well as built-in safety features.
- Memory Foam Slippers – With sizes for both men and women, these microfiber slippers have a hard rubber sole and a soft flannel lining. They’re a great way to have a little extra comfort at work.
- Mini Zen Garden – This mini Zen Garden can help calm rattled nerves and bring a little stress relief. Sized to fit perfectly on their desktop, they can use it to channel positive vibes and creativity.
- Healthy Snack Care Package – They’ll be covered for any type of snack attack with this box of healthy goodies!
- Bliss Collections Daily Planner – For the person who loves to be organized or needs a little motivation to stay that way, this day planner from Bliss is the perfect gift. It’s a cute and simple notepad that helps them keep track of appointments, notes, to-dos, and more.
- Desktop Boxing Set – This desktop boxing set is guaranteed to knock out their stress!
- Desktop Vacuum Cleaner – Crumbs, paper, hair, and dust are no match for this desktop vacuum cleaner. It can rotate 360 degrees, and is quiet while still being very powerful.
With this list of 24 of the best Christmas gifts for coworkers, you’ll be all set to share a little holiday cheer!
This post contains affiliate links.
If you loved our list of Christmas gifts for Coworkers, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more Christmas inspiration, please follow our Christmas board!