It’s happening, my friends.
The weather is finally warming up and we’re starting to get invites to BBQs.
I’ve always loved going to BBQs, even though my family and I don’t have the best track record with them.
My dad once threw my mother into someone’s pool at a company BBQ (spoiler alert: she was wearing a WHITE dress at the time), I once drank too many Bartles and Jaymes wine coolers and fell into a pond in a friend’s backyard while roasting marshmallows, and last year I got confused with the whole kiss-on-both-cheeks thing and made a bit of a scene with my husband’s best friends.
So rather than bringing the obligatory bottle of wine with us to all of the BBQs we already have in our calendar this summer, I’m going to cycle through all 20 of these mouthwatering s’mores recipes to help make up for whatever scene my family and I make…
1. S’mores trifle by Mom Endeavors.
2. S’mores with Nutella by Simply Delicious.
3. S’mores Pie by Gimme Some Oven.
4. Frozen s’more snacks by Women’s Day.
5. 3-ingredient s’more cookie bites by The Comfort of Cooking.
6. S’mores milkshake by Spoonful of Flavor.
7. S’mores cookies by Dinner of Dessert.
8. S’mores overload cupcakes by Simply Stacie.
9. S’mores cereal bars by Culinary Covers.
10. S’mores pie by Tasty Kitchen Blog.
11. S’mores brownies by Portuguese Girl Cooks.
12. S’mores truffles by High Heels & Grills.
13. Deep fried s’mores by Sugarhero!
14. 5 minute chocolate s’more mug cake by How Sweet It Is.
15. S’mores pots de creme by Bakin’ Bit.
16. S’more snack mix by Cozy Country Living.
17. S’mores cake by Heather Christo.
18. S’mores French toast by Family Fresh Cooking.
19. S’mores Rice Krispie treats by Six Sisters’ Stuff.
20. S’mores martinis by Long Distance Foodies.
If you enjoyed this collection of s’mores recipes, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more delicious desserts, please follow our Gluttony board where we share all kinds of great ideas!