The leaves are changing color, there’s a coolness to the air, and my husband has already blessed us with his first Man Cold of the season, and I’m starting to feel a little bit…blah.
But rather than sit here drowning in self-pity and Purell, I decided to spend some time on Pinterest since that always makes feel better.
I thought about looking at some fabulous hairstyles.
I considered looking for fall makeup inspiration.
I tried to find some stuff to make me laugh.
But then a collection of mac and cheese recipes caught my eye, and before I knew it, I had spend 2 hours looking at comfort food recipes.
I’m not kidding.
And since I don’t want those 2 hours to go to waste, particularly since I should have been doing laundry and scrubbing the toilets, I decided to share 15 of my favorite simple & delicious comfort food recipes with you.
1. Baked White Cheddar Mac and Cheese (Vintage Mixer)
2. Brown Sugar Meatloaf (Sweet Pea’s Kitchen)
3. Chicken Noodle Casserole (The Taylor House)
4. Sausage, Gravy, and Biscuits (Big Bear’s Wife)
5. Perfectly Crispy Fried Chicken (CountryLiving)
6. Healthy & Easy Chicken Pot Pie (Motherhood on the Rocks)
7. Beef and Noodle Casserole (Six Sisters’ Stuff)
8. Country Fried Pork Chops (The Coers Family)
9. Tartiflette (ferdakost)
10. The Best Crockpot Beef Stew (Family Fresh Meals)
11. Classic Lasagne (Midwest Living)
12. Jambalaya (Closet Cooking)
13. Scallop Potatoes With Peppers and Swiss Cheese (Recipe Girl)
14. The Best Potato Soup Ever (Creative Savings)
15. Low Carb Cheesey Stuffed Peppers (Carmen’s Kitchen)
While I may be a horrible cook, did you know I spend a lot of time pinning FANTASTIC recipes on Pinterest? It’s true! Check out my Chance of Food board below for some meal-planning inspiration!