I’m generally not one who indulges in a lot of sweets (I much prefer salty things) but I’ve never met an ice cream sandwich I didn’t like.
And with Spring in full swing and summer looming in the not-so-distant future (hooray!), I’ve been researching different ice cream sandwich recipes I can try with my daughter once the weather warms up.
I’m particularly excited about the chocolate-dipped s’mores ice cream sandwich recipe (because, s’mores…), but I’d hazard a guess ALL of these ideas will be pretty stinking delicious!
Want MORE ice cream sandwich recipes? A friend recently gifted me the book Coolhaus Ice Cream Book: Custom-Built Sandwiches with Crazy-Good Combos of Cookies, Ice Creams, Gelatos, and Sorbets and all of the recipes are to die for. Consider yourself warned!
1. No-Bake Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches (In Katrina’s Kitchen)
2. TGI Friday’s Oreo Madness Copycat Recipe (It’s Always Autumn)
3. Homemade Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches (True Aim)
4. Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Sandwiches (The Gunny Sack)
5. Chai Ginger Ice Cream Sandwiches (Minimalist Baker)
6. Peanut Butter & Banana Ice Cream Sandwiches (She Likes Food)
7. Strawberries and Cream Sandwiches (Alida’s Kitchen)
8. Brownie Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream Sandwiches (Sugar Hero!)
9. Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches (Keepin’ it Kind)
10. Almond Macaron Ice Cream Sandwiches (Love & Olive Oil)
11. Blueberry Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches (The Kitchen McCabe)
12. Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwiches (Recipe Girl)
13. Slutty Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches (Domesticate Me)
14. Oatmeal Brown Sugar Ice Cream Sandwiches (The Merry Thought)
15. Chocolate-Dipped S’Mores Ice Cream Sandwiches (Love & Olive Oil)
This post contains affiliate links.
If you enjoyed these ice cream sandwich recipes, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more delicious desserts to try, please follow our Gluttony board where we share all kinds of fabulous ideas!