If you’re looking for the perfect St. Patrick’s Day cocktails to spice up your St. Patty’s Day party, you’ve come to the right place. While few things beat a tall, cold glass of green beer on March 17, these shamrock-inspired drinks will help you and yours celebrate in style.
Whether you’re craving the refreshment of a green mojito, want to cozy up with a little Bailey’s Irish Cream, feel like getting your drink on with a few jello shots, or just want a little spiked hot chocolate, this collection of green drinks is just what the doctor ordered this St. Pat’s day.
1. Do you have a thing for vodka and apple liqueur? Then check out Nigella Lawson’s Green Apple Martini, which you can find over on Food Network!
2. If you have a bottle of bubbly in the fridge and some Midouri on hand, you must try this Sparking Shamrock Champagne Cocktail by Formal Fringe.
3. This may not be green, but who can pass up this Chocolate Leprechaun by Mix That Drink? (think: Bailey’s Irish cream meets chocolate syrup…)
4. Feel like reliving your youth? Try making these adorable, vodka-inspired Shamrock Jello Shots by That’s So Michelle!
5. Want to curl up with a good book on St. Patty’s Day? Then get out the cocoa and make this Irish Hot Chocolate by Drinks Mixer.
6. Looking for something a little different? How about one of these Irish Mojitos by Recipe Girl?
7. Prefer something sour? Then these Midori Super Sours by Cosmopolitan are for you!
8. Looking for a delicious green shot to serve your guests? Then try these Bailey’s Irish After 8 Shooters by Food.com.
9. Want to get drunk really, really fast? Then grab some Bailey’s, whiskey, and Guinness and make some of these Irish Car Bombs by Mix That Drink.
10. Feel like something a little richer and sweeter? Then grab the creme de menthe and mint ice cream and whip up some of these mouth-watering Shamrock Shakes by Smells Like Home!
If you enjoyed this collection of St. Patrick’s Day cocktails, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more drinks you’ll love, please follow our Cocktails board where we share all kinds of fabulous ideas!