I don’t know about you, but I love nothing more than sitting on the back deck with a cocktail in hand during the summer months. The only problem is, now that I’m approaching my 40s, a few margaritas can have devastating effects on my waistline if I’m not careful, so I’m always on the hunt for SKINNY options of my favorite drinks.
Naturally, this makes me a huge fan of Bethenny Frankel. I’ve purchased her book, Skinnygirl Cocktails: 100 Fun %26 Flirty Guilt-Free Recipes, and while I love most of her recipes, a mom can NEVER have too many adult beverages to choose from.
Here are 10 more ideas I can’t wait to sip before Labor Day!
1. Guilt-Free Mojito (POPSUGAR)
2. Cosmopolitan (SELF)
3. Pina Colada Cooler (FITNESS Magazine)
4. Sour-Apple Martini (GLAMOUR)
5. Bethenny Frankel’s Skinnygirl Margarita (Health)
6. Champagne Pomegranate Cocktail (My Recipes)
7. Cherry-Peach Sangria (Eat Yourself Skinny)
8. Skinny Gin and Tonic (:Pellmel:)
9. Skinny Strawberry Mojito (Everyday Health)
10. Champagne Limoncello Cocktail (My Recipes)
This post contains affiliate links.
If you enjoyed these skinny cocktails for summer, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more yummy recipes to try this summer, please follow our Food board where we share all kinds of great ideas!