When my 3-year-old and I flew to my Mum’s place at the end of August to give her a little bit of support after my dad died, I read A TON of magazines to keep myself distracted, and I was surprised to find how many celebrities follow The Paleo Diet.
Of course, I’ve always wanted to look like a celebrity (spoiler alert: I still don’t), so I started doing a lot of research about The Paleo Diet, and after reading all of its health benefits, such as reducing the risk of heart disease and slowing down/reversing the progression of autoimmune diseases (which my darling husband suffers from), I figured it couldn’t hurt to put together a collection of paleo recipes for us to try.
And you know what?
They are so simple to make, I’m kind of getting hooked on them.
And since I know there are heaps of other people out there who are already on The Paleo Diet, or are at least considering it, I decided to share my favorites with you.
1. Slow-Cooked Spicy Shredded Beef Tacos (Paleo Newbie Recipes)
2. Paleo Crock Pot Cashew Chicken (The Preppy Paleo)
3. Bacon Chorizo Chipotle Smothered Meatloaf (PaleOMG)
4. Paleo Turkey Stuffed Peppers (The Bewitchin’ Kitchen)
5. Chicken-Eggplant Lasagna (Plentytude)
6. Skinny Orange Chicken (Add a Pinch)
7. Yummy Sweet Potato Gnocchi (Paleo Grubs)
8. Paleo Chicken Marsala (CompleteRecipes.com)
9. Paleo Crockpot Beef Stew (Mom’s Recipes)
10. Paleo Sweet Potato Chilli (Tastes of Lizzy T’s)
If you’d like more information about The Paleo Diet, THIS WEBSITE is a fantastic place to start.
While I may be a horrible cook, did you know I spend a lot of time pinning FANTASTIC recipes on Pinterest? It’s true! Check out my Chance of Food board below for some meal-planning inspiration!