One of my favorite parts of traveling is checking out hotel breakfast buffets.
I just can’t get enough of them.
The buttery croissants and danishes.
The endless plates of fresh fruit.
The cheese platters.
And let’s not forget about the omelet bar.
Oh, how I love the omelet bar.
So, since I love looking things up on Pinterest, and it’s only a matter of time before my husband finally gets sick of my delicious blueberry pancakes, I decided to put together a list of 10 healthy omelet recipes for us to try.
And now I’m sharing them with you.
1. Western omelet by Cooking Light on My Recipes.
2. Red pepper & goat cheese frittata by Eating Well.
3. Wild mushroom omelet by Cooking Light on My Recipes.
4. Skinny Greek omelet by Skinny Mom.
5. Asparagus and Goat Cheese Omelet For Two by Serious Eats.
6. Zucchini omelet with Greek yogurt & feta by Diane Kochilas.
7. Spinach and mozzarella egg white omelet by Eggland’s Best.
8. Thin green spinach and herb omelet by Gourmande in the Kitchen.
9. Broccoli-and-cheese over-easy omelet by Whole Living.
10. Southwestern omelet with pepper jack & black beans by Celeste’s Cooking Creation.
While I may be a horrible cook, did you know I spend a lot of time pinning FANTASTIC recipes on Pinterest? It’s true! Check out my Chance of Food board below for some meal-planning inspiration!