Now that summer is in full-swing, our calendar is LOADED with barbeques, picnics at the park, and other outdoor get-togethers with our friends with kids, and after the horribly cold and depressing winter we had, I couldn’t be happier.
There’s just something really magical about the smell of burgers and dogs on the barbie, sunblock, and stale beer.
The only problem is, I’m a rubbish cook, so I never know what to take with me to all of these outdoorsy events, and I always opt for the easy option and show up with a couple of bottles of wine instead of food.
But this year I vowed I would change my ways and finally learn to cook, and thanks to the wonderful world of Pinterest, I have found 10 easy and tasty potato salad recipes I can’t wait to wow our friends with.
I’m really excited about numbers 2 and 6, and I can’t wait to try out some of the recipes from a new book my mom lent me called Summer Food: New Summer Classics. It’s loaded with over 90 recipes for every meal of the day (and even includes cocktails!) and from the looks of it, the recipes are easy enough for a novice like myself.
And now for those potato salad recipes…
1. Honey dijon roasted potato salad by Barefeet in the Kitchen.
2. Sweet potato pomegranate salad by Two Peas & Their Pod.
3. Perfect Potato Salad by The Pioneer Woman
4. Loaded baked potato salad by Six Sisters’ Stuff.
5. Avocado potato salad by Taste of Home.
6. Skinny bacon potato salad by Family Fresh Cooking.
7. Summer potato salad with apples by skinnytaste.com.
8. Bacon & brown sugar roasted sweet potato salad by Slim Pickin’s Kitchen.
9. Creamy cucumber and grilled potato salad by Delish.
10. Bacon lovers German potato salad by Mama Dweeb.
This post contains affiliate links.
And if you’re looking for more yummy recipes to add to your weekly menu plan, please follow our Food board where we share all kinds of great ideas!