Did you love Easter as a kid?
Not because of all of the Easter crafts we did (we didn’t do any), but because I loved the thrill of waking up on Easter morning to find eggs hidden all over our house.
That, and my Mum always bought us a little gift for Easter.
Which was probably to make up for the fact that she never did Easter crafts with us, with the exception of letting us decorate eggs a couple of times, which isn’t all that exciting, you know?
Anyway, I’ve started searching for some easy Easter crafts for toddlers I can do with my 3-year-old that don’t involve food dye and egg yolks, and I’ve come up with some pretty awesome ideas.
I particularly love numbers 2, 6, and 10!
1. Get out the paint smocks and try this cute bunny rabbit hand print craft by Sassy Dealz.
2. Before you clean up the mess, roll up your sleeves and make one of these adorable paper plate footprint bunnies by Handprint and Footprint Art.
3. Have some tissue paper handy? Then sit your kids down and make some of these ‘upcycled’ Easter eggs by The Suburban Mom.
4. Go yellow and make these adorable handprint chicks by A Little Pinch of Perfect.
5. Forget the bunnies and eggs and make this cute carrot collage by No Time for Flash Cards.
6. Grab some colorful buttons and glue and try this awesome rainbow button Easter egg by Feels Like Home!
7. Need an excuse to buy some marshmallows? I do! And that’s why I’m bookmarking this marshmallow Easter egg by No Time for Flash Cards.
8. Have fun with shaving cream with these easy (and messy!) shaving cream dyed Easter eggs by Crafty Morning!
9. Before your throw your egg cartons in the recycling box, check out this cute and easy Easter egg carton chicks craft by Paper, Plate, and Plane.
10. Want to make something you can keep forever? Then get out the photo album and cotton balls and try this adorable little bunnies craft by Thriving Home.
If you liked this collection of Easter crafts for toddlers, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more ways to have fun with your kids, please follow our Kids board where we share all kinds of great ideas!