I don’t know about you, but I love nothing more than sitting in a coffee shop with a cup of tea in one hand and a big, fat, warm slice of banana bread with butter oozing down the sides in the other.
But sometimes I don’t want just your classic banana bread recipe, you know?
Sometimes I want something different.
Something with a little ooompf.
Maybe some walnuts.
Or perhaps some blueberries.
Or some cream cheese icing.
Or maybe a little chocolate.
Definitely a little chocolate…
So I did a search on Google and I came up with 10 awesome banana bread recipes to try out, and they made my mouth water so much, I couldn’t resist sharing them with you.
1. Grandma Garza’s (Cclassic) banana bread by The Dough Will Rise Again
2. Nutella banana bread by Tammilee Tips
3. Banana, Blueberry & Walnut with Cinnamon Streusel Topping by Your Party…Tuned Up!
4. Peanut butter & banana whole wheat quick bread by Cookin’ Canuck
5. Blueberry banana bread by Stockpiling Moms
6. Best-ever banana bread with cream cheese frosting by Sally’s Baking Addiction
7. Apple banana bread by The Country Chic Cottage
8. Cinnamon swirl banana bread by Sandwich Hoss
9. Banana bread coffee cake by Crazy for Crust
10. Banana streusel bread by The First Year Blog
While I may be a horrible cook, did you know I spend a lot of time pinning FANTASTIC recipes on Pinterest? It’s true! Check out my Chance of Food board below for some meal-planning inspiration!