For the last several years, I’ve been desperate to buy myself a crockpot, but whenever I go out to buy one, I completely chicken out because I’m worried I’ll try it out once, decide I hate it, and throw it into our storage locker.
(Just like I did with our food processor, mixer, waffle maker, and let’s not forget about our juicer that never even made it out of the box…)
But I’ve been getting really sick of salads and canned soup lately, and since my Pinterest feed is FILLED with delicious crockpot recipes these days, I finally cracked over the weekend and bought my first crockpot. I ended up choosing the Cuisinart MSC-800 Cook Central 4-in-1 Multi-Cooker and I absolutely love it.
Well, I think I love it. You see, I haven’t actually USED it yet because I’ve been too busy searching for quick & easy crockpot recipes to try so I can prove to my husband it wasn’t a waste of money. And now that I’ve ordered Phyllis Good’s Fix-It and Forget-It Big Cookbook: 1400 Best Slow Cooker Recipes! and printed off all 50 of the recipes I found on Pinterest below, I’m ready to get to work.
I just need to take a nap first.
1. Tender braised short ribs (Once a Month Meals)
2. Creamy black bean chicken soup (Pass the Fresh)
3. 5-ingredient chilli (Temecula Oponer)
4. Pumpkin oatmeal (Wannabite)
5. Healthy cashew chicken (Sally Cooks)
6. Crockpot mac & cheese (Raining Hot Coupons)
7. Slow Cooker Potato and Corn Chowder (Damn Delicious)
8. Breakfast casserole (Favorite Family Recipes)
9. Chicken pot pie (Recipes That Crock)
10. Easy crockpot lasagna (Tablespoon)
11. Tortilla soup (The Love Nerds)
12. Chedder creamed corn (Julie’s Eats & Treats)
13. 3-ingredient chicken tacos (Chocolate Therapy)
14. Easy baked beans (Barefeet in the Kitchen)
15. Chicken & barley vegetable stew (Iowa Girl Eats)
16. Apple crisp stuffed apples (Cheerios & Lattes)
17. Pork-stuffed peppers (Mark’s Daily Apple)
18. Tilapia with garlic cheese sauce (Eat at Home)
19. Cheesy tortellini (Belle of the Kitchen)
20. Pumpkin risotto (Crock-Pot Ladies)
21. Peach & blueberry oatmeal (Moms With Crock Pots)
22. Meatloaf (CreativelyDomestic.com)
23. 3-ingredient sweet & savory meatballs (Somewhat Simple)
24. No-knead crockpot bread (Mom Prepares)
25. French onion soup (Dashing Dish)
26. Pumpkin coffee cake (A Night Owl)
27. Beef stroganoff (Tammilee Tips)
28. Cheesecake (Moms With Crock Pots)
29. Easy jambalaya (My Recipes)
30. New England clam chowder (Baked by Rachel)
31. Heavenly crockpot dessert (Grandma’s Slow Cooker Recipes)
32. Ranch pork chops (Creations by Kara)
33. Ribs (iSave A to Z)
34. Taco chicken bowls (Best Food Book)
35. Easy ham & potato soup (Spend With Pennies)
36. Beef vegetable stew (Easy Crockpot Recipes)
37. Baked apples (Harris Sisters Girl Talk)
38. Cheesy tortellini soup (New Nostalgia)
39. Creamy potato soup (Learning, Creating, Living)
40. Roast beef (Creations by Kara)
41. S’more dessert (Mummy Deals)
42. Shredded BBQ chicken (The Foodie Affair)
43. Rosemary olive oil crockpot bread (Host the Toast)
44. Stuffed green pepper soup (Food.com)
45. 3-ingredient teriyaki chicken (Thrifty NW Mom)
46. Rootbeer barbecue chicken (TheFrugalGirls.com)
47. Asian-style beef short ribs (One Perfect Bite)
48. Swedish meatballs (Julie’s Eats & Treats)
49. Cheesy chicken and broccoli (Easy Crockpot Recipes)
50. Pumpkin spiced latte (Thriving Home)
This post contains affiliate links.
If you loved these crockpot recipes, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’r looking for more recipes to add to your weekly rotation, please follow our Food board where we share all kinds of delicious recipes!